Jump to content

bbeer

Members
  • Posts

    250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About bbeer

  • Birthday 04/21/1959

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://www.stardesign.ch
  • Skype
    beobeer

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Gerzensee

Recent Profile Visitors

4,197 profile views

bbeer's Achievements

Sr. Member

Sr. Member (5/6)

33

Reputation

5

Community Answers

  1. Good morning we have a strange Problem with Safari generating PDF Files. It takes ages and then we get following error. Safari can't open „https://company.com/de/bedienungsanleitung/manual-output/?pid=3254&pdf=.pdf“ nicht öffnen. Fehler: „cannot parse response“ (NSURLErrorDomain:-1017) Things are even more complicated. We generate a smaller PDF with the exact same call without any error. Any one any idea on this? Your help is much appreciated!
  2. Hi flydev I had that testet. I guess this somehow must have to do with SnipWire, but I reallly don't know why!
  3. Hi all I have a very strange behavior with the translation of SnipWire. For example I've translated following block. $boxes = array( 'sales' => $this->_('Sales'), 'orders' => $this->_('Orders'), 'average' => $this->_('Average Order'), 'customers' => $this->_('Customers'), ); Orders and Customer are being translated. The Translations of Sales and Average Order are simply ignored. I am a bid lost here. Anyone any idea what this could be? Setup: PW 3.0.179 after updating SnipWire 0.8.7 PHP 7.4 Your help is much appreciated!
  4. it must be something like this. we have not had this problem before. The thing is that the server is already set to imagick. So I guess there is no other way but to fix the images accordingly. Thanks a lot!
  5. Hi Horst here the images. Left original, left cropped
  6. Hi I have a very strange error in one of my installation. Transparent png's are being added a white outline on resized images. We crop the image with width only like $image = $image ? $image->width(400)->url : ''; I am a bid lost here. Anyone having the same issue? PW 1.0.174 PHP 7.4 Your help is much appreciated!
  7. Hi Adrian thanks for your quick reply. I will check that and let you know. You are right, why ever this was active. Thanks again!
  8. Hi all I have a strange error with Tracey Console. Whenever I try to use the console I get this error E_CORE_WARNING: Module 'sqlite3' already loaded on line: 0 in Unknown That even happens with a simple echo 'test'; PW Version 3.0.170 Tracy 4.21.49 A hint is much appreciated.
  9. when you call the page with those # it opens the correct page. The Problem is, that they copied all those links with the # and use them in the CRM. So when they generate Quotes the link to this pages form a generated PDF Quote. Therefor it would be helpful if we could remove this particular part %23prodDescription of the url, then the Link would work perfectly. Else you just get an 404.
  10. sorry you're right they got to the browser as %23prodDescription. So we would need to strip %23prodDescription this.
  11. Hi Folks I wonder if I could strip with Jumplinks from certain URL's like https://www.site.com/de/produkte/kuehlgeraete-fuer-schaltschraenke/kg_4304/43042001/#prodDescription just the last part #prodDescription. Could also be a general thing, that whenever this #prodDescription appears, it would be removed. The client uses those links into a tab on an other System, which means there would several hundert links to be changed. Your help is much appreciated!
  12. Hi @teppo are you considering adding support for ProFieldTextArea to Version 2? Right now we can only see that something inside the whole Field changed, but not exactly what. We would really appreciate this feature. We could also consider funding this change!
  13. Hi Teppo I am not talking about a module History. If I am not mistaken, VersionControl puts a table at the end of the page, see screenshot, where it adds the revision number, the author, Changes, Timestamp and Comment. is that not correct? This entries we also found in the database, in the VersionControl Tables.
  14. Hi all in History, when editing a ProField Textareas, it only adds the name of the Textarea (Prodspecs) that was altert, but not the Fieldname (Voltage) inside the Textarea that was altert. That does not really help. It would be great if it would also name the altered Field name. We then changed a Field (Voltage) and saved it, content was added. then clicked restore version on a previous version of that Textarea (Prodspecs), what deleted all entries inside Textarea (Prodspecs) and not the Field (Voltage). Don't really know why this happens, but a hint on how to fix that, or even having a look at the module itself would be of great help!
×
×
  • Create New...