galerie-luise.de relaunch

felix

Another processwire relaunch made by neuwaerts: The Website of the Shopping Mall "Galerie Luise" which is located in the center of Hannover, Germany.

The mall was recently bought by one of our customers, accom (whose [interims]website is also powered by processwire and launched some weeks ago) and needed some refreshment in terms of design, marketing and strategy. As a result we've created a slightly adjusted logo, a new claim, new print materials and a shiny new websites which mainly features upcoming events held in the galerie luise.

http://www.galerie-luise.de/

• Like 14

I’m on my phone and it looks fantastic, but if you could somehow make it so the Safari interface expands when scrolling back up, as it does on most websites, iPhone users will surely appreciate it. Then again, I’m still on iOS 7, so maybe that isn’t an issue anymore with newer Safaris.

• Like 1

This is caused by the "minimal-ui" viewport setting. You're propably right that it'd be better to remove it as the purpose of this setting is hiding the chrome for webapps or pages loaded within webview.

• Like 1

Felix I really like this one. It's clean, yet vibrant, and then so easy to use. Great stuff! :)

Thank you!

Hi Felix

I get fed up of liking your showcase posts - you keep doing really nice websites! :)

Can you do a terrible one so I don't feel forced to like it?

I'll ask the next customer if we can do an ugly site for them. I'm sure they gonna agree. Will keep you updated! ;)

• Like 1