Profields Table CSV Importer / Exporter

adrian

Hi @adrian, thanks for your suggestion. I will try it on a clean install on sunday. And will try the module on other installations (with a vary set of modules) just for testing. I'll get back to this...

• Like 1

Hi again @adrian, it turned out the module just doesn't work well if the table field is part of a RepeaterMatrix (Pro)Field (at least with my version combi). Beyond this the table field + your module works flawlessly ;-). And because my abilities are still limited with module building, probably i'll can't fix it by myself and send a Repo PR, sorry.

Processwire 3.0.221/224 dev, ProFields Table 0.2.4, ProFields Repeater Matrix 0.0.9, latest Table CSV Import/Export Module (2.0.16).

Because i didn't mentioned it so far,- thanks and kudos to you for the module.

Hi @olafgleba - I just tried a table field in repeater matrix and it looks ok here so I really don't know what's happening at your end I am sorry. Maybe a conflict with one of the other fields in the RM field? Does it work with only a table field in the RM field? Perhaps you can start with the simplest example of just a table field in a RM field with nothing else and if that works try to figure out what it breaking it. Sorry I am not much help :)

image.thumb.png.9618f36878e807f29d75ad8fe745f64d.png

• Like 1

Hi @adrian, strange. I did exactly what you suggested,- add a new RM field, add just one type with one table(ProField) field. Even with the similiar values ;-). Also placed it on a template with no further RM field (prevent possible interfering). Same module/field/PW versions as posted before. On top with an upgraded PW (latest dev (3.0.237)). The views remains broken(s. screen).

I suppose your RM version is set to latest (0.1.1.)? If so, maybe there is a change left where to look at. Otherwise i am running out of ideas i am afraid ;-(

But regardless the result, i really appreciate your answers and willing to help! 🙂

949986599_Bildschirmfoto2024-04-15um20_13_17.thumb.png.9abe3040a3dd05d5c9f9cad21cbc1cd4.png