Ability to sort and search through users in admin

adrian

One of my PW site has a LOT of users and I am finding myself wanting a way to find a user in the admin user interface. Search would be nice, but at a minimum, it would be good if the column sort functionality worked across all pages, not just the currently displayed one.

I don't think this is currently possible, is it?

Not sure if this should be a module or a core enhancement.

Thanks,

Adrian

Thanks diogo - I hadn't actually used the admin search function before. Works a treat, although I still like the idea of column sorting spanning all users, rather than just those on the current page.

Somewhere here on these forums is my processuserextended module, which adds role filters and simple search. On mobile now, will post latest version to github at some point.

One of my PW site has a LOT of users and I am finding myself wanting a way to find a user in the admin user interface.

I've run into a similar issue on one of my sites that has a lot of accounts to manage. I'm hoping to improve the core modules (ProcessPageType and/or ProcessUser) in this regard whenever there is bandwidth to pursue it. 

• Like 6

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I know this thread is old, but happened to notice someone browsing it today so I thought I should "close" this now that the Users page in the admin uses the Lister interface which makes it very easy to search and sort users.

• Like 2