InputfieldImage: destinationPath is not writable after syncing local website folder with Google Drive

I think I just made a shitty mistake. I'm a pretty beginner developer. It just occurred to me that part of the website (all the stuff ignored by git) I was working on locally was not backed up. So I sync'd it all on my drive just to be safe for now, until - I thought to myself - I would find a better solution, because it appeared very odd and uncharacteristic that I didn't think backing up this stuff before. Turns out now all my image & file fields are broken and I cannot save/modify pages anymore on the pw admin (even though everything is still displaying properly on the front).

I am not sure what syncing did to my pw install but it certainly didn't enjoy it. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you.

EDIT: For now because I really had to get this project moving, I simply went for a completely fresh pw install and exported all the fields and templates from one to the other. Damage is controlled and I'll be fine, but I'm still very much looking for ways to fix the issue though, in case it happens again in the future. Also, I had a paid for a single site FormBuilder plugin on the previous install, and I'm not sure I can port to the new pw install without having to pay for the multi sites version of the plugin. If you have any answer concerning this that would be a great bonus. But I'll probably look into it tomorrow/create another post for that.

fuck.jpg

Edited by François Lacruche
clarification + update