Robin S

Pages At Bottom

Pages At Bottom

Keeps selected pages at the bottom of their siblings.

• A "bottom page" will stay at the bottom even if it is drag-sorted to a different location or another page is drag-sorted below it (after Page List is refreshed the bottom page will still be at the bottom).

• Newly added sibling pages will not appear below a bottom page.

• The module also prevents the API methods $pages->sort() and $pages->insertAfter() from affecting the position of bottom pages.

Note: the module only works when the sort setting for children on the parent page/template is "Manual drag-n-drop".

Why?

Because you want some pages to always be at the bottom of their siblings for one reason or another. And someone requested it. 🙂

Usage

Install the Pages At Bottom module.

Select one or more pages to keep at the bottom of their siblings. If you select more than one bottom page per parent then their sort order in the page list will be the same as the sort order in the module config.

2018-12-15_174310.png.a7f9064ffb098c033b1da35703ecace9.png

https://github.com/Toutouwai/PagesAtBottom
https://modules.processwire.com/modules/pages-at-bottom/

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

v0.1.1 released: if you select more than one bottom page per parent then their sort order in the page list will be the same as the sort order in the module config.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Robin S
      Repeater Images
      Adds options to modify Repeater fields to make them convenient for "page-per-image" usage. Using a page-per-image approach allows for additional fields to be associated with each image, to record things such as photographer, date, license, links, etc.
      When Repeater Images is enabled for a Repeater field the module changes the appearance of the Repeater inputfield to be similar (but not identical) to an Images field. The collapsed view shows a thumbnail for each Repeater item, and items can be expanded for field editing.
      Screencast

Installation
      Install the Repeater Images module.
      Setup
      Create an image field to use in the Repeater field. Recommended settings for the image field are "Maximum files allowed" set to 1 and "Formatted value" set to "Single item (null if empty)". Create a Repeater field. Add the image field to the Repeater. If you want additional fields in the Repeater create and add these also. Repeater Images configuration
      Tick the "Activate Repeater Images for this Repeater field" checkbox. In the "Image field within Repeater" dropdown select the single image field. You must save the Repeater field settings to see any newly added Image fields in the dropdown. Adjust the image thumbnail height if you want (unlike the core Images field there is no slider to change thumbnail height within Page Edit). Note: the depth option for Repeater fields is not compatible with the Repeater Images module.
      Image uploads feature
      There is a checkbox to activate image uploads. This feature allows users to quickly and easily add images to the Repeater Images field by uploading them to an adjacent "upload" field.
      To use this feature you must add the image field selected in the Repeater Images config to the template of the page containing the Repeater Images field - immediately above or below the Repeater Images field would be a good position.
      It's recommended to set the label for this field in template context to "Upload images" or similar, and set the visibility of the field to "Closed" so that it takes up less room when it's not being used. Note that when you drag images to a closed Images field it will automatically open. You don't need to worry about the "Maximum files allowed" setting because the Repeater Images module overrides this for the upload field.
      New Repeater items will be created from the images uploaded to the upload field when the page is saved. The user can add descriptions and tags to the images while they are still in the upload field and these will be retained in the Repeater items. Images are automatically deleted from the upload field when the page is saved.
      Tips
      The "Use accordion mode?" option in the Repeater field settings is useful for keeping the inputfield compact, with only one image item open for editing at a time. The "Repeater item labels" setting determines what is shown in the thumbnail overlay on hover. Example for an image field named "image": {image.basename} ({image.width}x{image.height})  
      https://github.com/Toutouwai/RepeaterImages
      https://modules.processwire.com/modules/repeater-images/
    • By EyeDentify
      Hello There Guys.

I am in the process of getting into making my first modules for PW and i had a question for you PHP and PW gurus in here.

I was wondering how i could use an external library, lets say TwitterOAuth in my PW module.
      Link to library
      https://twitteroauth.com/

Would the code below be correct or how would i go about this:
      <?PHP namespace ProcessWire; /* load the TwitterOAuth library from my Module folder */ require "twitteroauth/autoload.php"; use Abraham\TwitterOAuth\TwitterOAuth; class EyeTwitter extends WireData,TwitterOAuth implements Module { /* vars */ protected $twConnection; /* extend parent TwitterOAuth contructor $connection = new TwitterOAuth(CONSUMER_KEY, CONSUMER_SECRET, $access_token, $access_token_secret); */ public function myTwitterConnection ($consumer_key, $consumer_secret, $access_token, $access_token_secret) { /* save the connection for use later */ $this->twConnection = TwitterOAuth::__construct($consumer_key, $consumer_secret, $access_token, $access_token_secret); } } ?> Am i on the right trail here or i am barking up the wrong tree?
      I don´t need a complete solution, i just wonder if i am including the external library the right way.
      If not, then give me a few hint´s and i will figure it out.

Thanks a bunch.

/EyeDentify
    • By VeiJari
      Hello forum. I'm trying to figure out how to detect if current form has errors after saving it in pw admin page. This is so that our event location isn't added in database if we detect errors. But I can't seem to find a correct way to detect errors? I only found the wire()->errors() and it always triggers even if I don't have any errors. 
      How can I detect errors in a form?
      By error I mean $page->error('this is the red error');
    • By VeiJari
      Hello forum!
      I've yet again stumbled on a head-scratching situation. We have enabled the option on our articles template and events template that it skips the title adding part and goes straight to the form. This is what our customer wants. So when you add a new article or event it automatically names it temporary to "article-0000000" and same with event. Now the problem is that obviously after saving the form we want to change to page url or "name" to the title, like it's normally. 
      Now here's the code for the hook:
      wire()->addHookBefore("Pages::saved(template=tapahtuma|artikkeli)", function($hook) {
        $page = $hook->arguments(0);
        $newUrl = wire()->sanitizer->pageName($page->title); // give it a name used in the url for the page
        wire()->log->message($page->name);
        $page->setAndSave('name', $newUrl);
      });
      I get the correct page and the name and path changes when I log them, but when I try to save it. It just loads and then I get: 
      Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) This happens in sanitizer.php
      and then another error: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

What is happening? Am I not suppose to use sanitizer in this way? When we made a temporary page object in out other hook, the sanitizer worked perfectly.
      Thanks for the help!
    • By dimitrios
      Hello,
      this module can publish content of a Processwire page on a Facebook page, triggered by saving the Processwire page.
      To set it up, configure the module with a Facebook app ID, secret and a Page ID. Following is additional configuration on Facebook for developers:
      Minimum Required Facebook App configuration:
      on Settings -> Basics, provide the App Domains, provide the Site URL, on Settings -> Advanced, set the API version (has been tested up to v3.3), add Product: Facebook Login, on Facebook Login -> Settings, set Client OAuth Login: Yes, set Web OAuth Login: Yes, set Enforce HTTPS: Yes, add "http://www.example.com/processwire/page/" to field Valid OAuth Redirect URIs. This module is configurable as follows:
      Templates: posts can take place only for pages with the defined templates. On/Off switch: specify a checkbox field that will not allow the post if checked. Specify a message and/or an image for the post.
      Usage
      edit the desired PW page and save; it will post right after the initial Facebook log in and permission granting. After that, an access token is kept.

Download
      PW module directory: http://modules.processwire.com/modules/auto-fb-post/ Github: https://github.com/kastrind/AutoFbPost   Note: Facebook SDK for PHP is utilized.