Woocommerce REST API can be cloned?

Pixrael

I have a technical question that maybe you can guide me to a solution/idea.

I know an online tool that publishes product information and updates prices/inventories regularly from marketplaces such as Amazon, Ebay, etc. to a Wordpress website ... can get the orders information, auto-order it and send back the tracking numbers. All this is done through the Woocommerce API. They don't have an API or CSV option to access this features..

Is it possible to create fake REST endpoints (a clone of WooCommerce) on my site to accept requests from that external website and process this data my way inside PW? The requests to a REST endpoint are POST like in regular forms submits?

Sorry I don't have to much technical background about this

4 hours ago, clsource said:

Another option is to create a "Fake Woocommerce" site and use PW inside their handlers
in order to save the data into PW.

This is a solution I was thinking about at the beginning, but it could be very complex for me ... maybe I'll install WP + WC in a subdomain to act as a "router" and then I can connect to the WC API to get/put information the exact information I'll need about prices, inventory and orders ... it's crazy, but I need that tool, so I need to be creative ?

Thanks for you response

6 hours ago, Pixrael said:

This is a solution I was thinking about at the beginning, but it could be very complex for me ... maybe I'll install WP + WC in a subdomain to act as a "router" and then I can connect to the WC API to get/put information the exact information I'll need about prices, inventory and orders ... it's crazy, but I need that tool, so I need to be creative ?

Thanks for you response

well you can always read the database directly

or use the wordpress rest api ?

• Thanks 1