louisstephens

Rendering CSS in body field to display (and take effect)

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, as this is a question regarding the module (sorry if it is in the wrong place). I was wondering if anyone has used the Email to Page module and figured out a way to "move" incoming css to another field, or how to render the css so the message just renders utilizing the css. 

Right now all of the message contents get dropped into a textarea field and display in a template as a jumbled mess. Perhaps I am missing a formatting option in the text area field to render the css and html.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BitPoet
      So I stumbled over the request to allow limiting templates to be used only once under every parent page in this thread
      and found that this would actually come in handy (also in a site I've built).
      The code can be found on github and soon in the module repo.
      After installation, you'll find a new checkbox "Only once per parent" in the family tab when editing a template.

• By wheelmaker24
      Hi,
      I got a new idea which come in handy when creating ProcessWire pages with enclosed subsections. Currently within the template family settings there is a setting "Can this template be used for new pages?" with the options "Yes", "No" and "One". My proposal is to add a fourth option that is "Single Child". This would allow the template to be created only once within another page (meaning that there wouldn't be any siblings with the same template).
      To give you an example look at this page structure for a multi-site webpage:
      Newsroom root Newsroom for Country 1 News articles Article 1 Article 2 ... Tags Search 404 Newsroom for Country 2 News articles Tags Search 404 Newsroom for Country 3 ... The root template will automatically redirect to the country newsroom page according to the browser's locale settings. Within each country newsroom there should obviously only be one "Tags", "Search" and "404" template. The option mentioned above would enable me to do this.
      A work-around solution for my specific use-case would be to select the option "No" and automatically create the Country Newsroom's children via a hook that triggers when a new country newsroom page has been created. But I think that this fourth option could come in handy for other use-cases as well.
      What do you think?
    • By louisstephens
      I have a "strange" issue with my dev set up, that I just noticed today. I set up an image field named "dev_gallery" and checked the "use tags" option when setting it up. I went to add a couple image to the field, and noticed that the tags option is not displaying at all for the image. Currently, the description field is the only current field on image edit. Have I missed a basic setting to enable this?

I am currently using PW 3.0.62 as well.
    • By Antonio Iorio
      Hi guys, as I would need your support. I state to be a beginner and I met the application the day before yesterday for the first time.
      I'm creating a manga reading site using wiremanga and I need to know how I can incorporate altervista advertising. (this is my site if you could serve http://dgtread.altervista.org/)
      I have also modified some elements of both the .css and php files but despite saving they are not updated.
    • By Robin S
      Password Generator
      Adds a password generator to InputfieldPassword.

Usage
      Install the Password Generator module.
      Now any InputfieldPassword has a password generation feature. The settings for the generator are taken automatically from the settings* of the password field.
      *Settings not supported by the generator:
      Complexify: but generated passwords should still satisfy complexify settings in the recommended range. Banned words: but the generated passwords are random strings so actual words are unlikely to occur.  
      https://modules.processwire.com/modules/password-generator/
      https://github.com/Toutouwai/PasswordGenerator