louisstephens

Rendering CSS in body field to display (and take effect)

1 post in this topic

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, as this is a question regarding the module (sorry if it is in the wrong place). I was wondering if anyone has used the Email to Page module and figured out a way to "move" incoming css to another field, or how to render the css so the message just renders utilizing the css. 

Right now all of the message contents get dropped into a textarea field and display in a template as a jumbled mess. Perhaps I am missing a formatting option in the text area field to render the css and html.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By didhavn
      Hey everbody.

I wanted to share something I have been working for quite some time, in total currently three premium Templates or Site-Profiles for ProcessWire 3 including a onepage template, a blog template and a blog+sidebar template.

Here are some Quick Facts:
      Fully responsive Multilanguage support Full SEO support Optional Google Analytics Easily create new pages out of multiple predefined sections Lazyload the sections of a page [Group and update website-information into blogs] (blog, blog+sidebar) [Use tags to tag and group blog entries] (blog, blog+sidebar) [User-comments] (blog, blog+sidebar) [Create each page with or without sidebar] (blog+sidebar) Website-wide search by text or tags Password protect each page individually with sophisticated page-encryption with dummy texts and pixelated images
      Just go to https://pwtemplates.de to test the demos (e.g. blog-sidebar) and purchase them for a small expense allowance.

Hope you like it!
    • By alexcapes
      Hi,
      I have an issue when using the SmartyPants Typographer text formatter.
      If the text has an HTML tag (such as italics) straight after the quotation mark, it reverses it. 
      So for example:

This only seems to occur when an HTML tag is placed at the beginning. 
      Does anyone know how this could be corrected? 
    • By benbyf
      Done quite a bit of Googling and haven't quite worked out how one would create a field of type repeater and add fields to it via the API in a module. Anyone have any links or examples?
    • By benbyf
      HELLO!
      I've been working on a user messaging module which I am nearly ready to release as version 1.
      Currently I have the below functionality and I'm looking for feedback to what other things may be useful for people looking to add user to user messaging on their sites.
      compose message to one or more users known to PW js to enable tag based UI display of user names input on compose message form display all message threads with reply forms reply to message thread displaying each user name by each message in the thread display "unread" when a thread has new content that hasnt been seen by current user delete or unpublish message thread (configurable) display total message thread count display total unread threads (threads that have new replies that the current user has not seen) delete all message threads and associated data (not meant for the users to have access to) road map
      send email to user on new message to a thread they are included in
    • By ARG
      Hello. Sorry in advance for the super basic question, from a total begginer: 
      -when I want to create a new template in the admin, I have to create firstly a ''new.php'' page in the site/template folder. 
      -Is it possible to do the same in an ''_new-include-some-page.php''  in the site/template/include folder?
      I was thinking to a solution: removing the Include folder, and put all the .php pages in the template folder.
      But, I am sure I am missing something, and other solutions exist.
      An advice?
      Thank you for your time.