Sign in to follow this  
bmacnaughton

page name in trash has been changed

bmacnaughton    30

When I delete a page name, e.g, /cart/, using the admin interface it goes into trash and gets the name /trash/2573.1.11_cart/ .

I see that, with the Pages::trashed hook that the previous page name (previousPage) can be accessed.

Where can I more information about what happens when a page is put into trash and what the name means?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Robin S
      PageListTrash
      Allows non-superusers to trash pages directly from Page List (if they have page-delete permission for that page).
      Not much to say really - the module adds a "Trash" option to the extra actions for pages in Page List. It looks and works just like the Trash action available to superusers.

https://github.com/Toutouwai/PageListTrash/

Up to you whether you think non-superusers should be trusted with simpler trashing. For most cases I like the default behaviour where editors have to jump through some more hoops - I want them to think carefully about what they are doing. But if an editor needs to trash several pages then this module might reduce frustration.
      @tpr, by now you can probably predict what I'm going to say...
      ...something to merge into AdminOnSteroids?
    • By prestoav
      Now solved, see reply at the bottom.
      Hi all.
      PW version: 3.0.42
      Despite the usual speediness of PW, a site I'm working on at the moment is suffering an extremely slow load and save time in admin. We have the same site running on localhost (a brand new MacBook Pro with 3.1GHz processor / 16GB RAM) and a Media Temple VPS host both installations suffer in the same way.
      All pages open and save in admin very quickly with the exception of pages using one template which just happens to be the most used one (for products the site owner manufacturers).
      Opening the page to edit, or saving the page, can take more than a minute! The whole front-end of the site slows while this is happening. I should add that no caching is turned on at the moment, save the standard PW system. We are, however using the multi-language support with 6 languages installed.
      The template consists of the following number/type of fields:
      1x PageTitleLanguage  3x TextLanguage 4x Page 4x Repeaters (2-3 fields, typically text / image / textarea / page, in each - up to 10 entries per repeater) 1x RepeaterMatrix (3 fields in each, up to 3 entries per repeater) 2x TextArea 1x TextAreaLanguage 3x Image 8x Text Has anyone had an experience like this before? Is this expected behaviour with this number of fields in a page (it's the first time I've used this many on one template)?
      As always, any help would be gratefully received!
    • By hellomoto
      I have reduced the module to this and the same error persists:
      <?php class PortalDashboard extends Process implements Module { public static function getModuleInfo() { return array( 'title' => "Portal Dashboard", 'version' => "0.1", //'permission' => array("page-lister"), 'autoload' => false, 'singular' => true, 'permanent' => false, 'requires' => array("PHP>=5.4.0", "ProcessWire>=3.0", "CatCoCustoms"), ); } public function init() {} In the red:
      Furthermore
      When I uninstall the aforementioned module this doesn't happen, oddly enough. What could be the problem?
    • By noelboss
      This module hooks into the login method to provide the possibility to login with the user's email address. This is my first module and it's very simple. Please provide feedback if you have any suggestions. Thanks
      The module can be found in the module repository:
      https://modules.processwire.com/modules/login-with-email/
      or on github:
      https://github.com/noelboss/LoginWithEmail

• By hellomoto
      Pressing problem at initial posting:  I am working on a module that runs/previews (for pub/unpub) imports on importer page view. The template has to be in site/templates, so far as I know, so one is created there on install which includes a file to run from within the module, but then when it's run and tries to read the importer csv file it cannot, since it's in the admin, I guess... Is it possible to set the template page to a file in the module directory? Will that work?
      https://bitbucket.org/chimmel/pw-import-everything