Happy Christmas everyone :)

SamC

Just stopping by to wish all the other members a happy Christmas. Or if you don't celebrate Christmas, then a happy holidays! And if you don't have a holiday, maybe you'll get one next year :-p

Been working on two websites concurrently with PW so pretty busy! Not been able to stop by here as much as I would have liked. On a plus note, both are now at the demo stage. I actually need to find some work in the new year as I'm kicking off my self employment again, so anyone wants to see the demo sites to see the kind of stuff I'm doing, then I'm happy to share in a PM. TBH, they're not highly technical, still more brochure style at the moment, but looking to move onto bigger and better things. Maybe a meetup in Surrey or something would help kickstart things a little.

Have a good one people :)

Sam.

• Like 10

On 12/22/2016 at 1:25 PM, SamC said:

Maybe a meetup in Surrey or something would help kickstart things a little.

We did discuss a UK meetup some considerable time ago. (Wow, 2012, not far off 5 years ago!) There were probably only half a dozen UK based active forum participants back then, and it's something I would be happy to revisit.

• Like 2

Another great year with the great PW community!! This year was the year I got tons of projects in PW, and they were just like ProcessWire is wants things to be: fast, simple and fun!!! All the learning paid up, thanks everyones, couldn't have done it without your help and buried posts! :D

• Like 6

On 23/12/2016 at 5:23 PM, DaveP said:

We did discuss a UK meetup some considerable time ago. (Wow, 2012, not far off 5 years ago!) There were probably only half a dozen UK based active forum participants back then, and it's something I would be happy to revisit.

That thread just descended into chaos! :) I'm in Surrey but could manage Bletchley area (would visit the computer museum at the same time to geek out a bit). Not sure I want to mission it up to Manchester. Although I live 20mins train ride from Waterloo, I hardly ever go to London either, too busy and hectic for my liking.