Qatar Horse Racing and Members comments

Thanks Peter,

Funnily enough, there is only minimal caching at the moment. We are intending to start caching a lot of the horse data now that the client has finally decided what they want (last minute brief changes)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Markus Thomas
      One of my first projects with ProcessWire.
      Online for a while, but still up to date and currently new features are being developed again.
      The most interesting feature of the site is the integration of the external tool and the PDF creation of the registration form with integrated API connection to always be able to directly output the most current dates.

External Service:
      SEMCO ( https://www.semcosoft.com/de/ )
      Used Modules:
      HannahCode Pages2PDF AIOM+ MarkupSitemap XML and some others In Development:
      Shop with Padloper Site: https://www.school-dynamic.de/
      At this point I like to say Processwire makes it so easy for me to solve even more complicated tasks and get impressive results. Because I must confess, my PHP skills are unfortunately not yet where I would like to be.  

• By Markus Thomas
      My wife loves to cook, and I always like to further my knowledge around Processwire. So I thought I'll build a small page with the some small function to learn something.
      Used modules:
      ProMailer RepeaterMatrix Pages2PDF AIOM and some other litte modules Current functions:
      JSON-LD for recipes and page search Automatic ingredient calculation when changing the number of servings Creation of a PDF of the recipe Basic PWA (here is something to do, actually) Planned functions:
      a lot 😉  
      Site: https://www.dothiscookingthing.de

• By benbyf
      https://www.tandc.games/
      New website for my games design company. We're currently working on Grace Hopper: Bug Rescue about computer science history, check it out and let me know if you have any suggestions for historic characters or topics/hardware.
      Built with PW, and is heavy built upon my other website https://www.ethicalby.design/ basically taking it as a base and building on it.

• By jploch
      Hey folks,
      for a module (a pagebuilder based on PageTable) I need to save some settings as JSON. The values are saved for each page table item (a pw page). It's working well, but I am looking for ways to improve the structure I have. As I'm not that experienced with JSON, maybe someone more experienced can take a look and tell me if my approach is good practice. 

My goal is to make all the items accessible by page id, without looping over them (using objects instead of arrays):
      // access from template with pw page var $jsonObject->items->{$page}->cssClass; Her is an example of my JSON structure:
      { "items": { "3252": { "id": "3252", "cssClass": "pgrid-main", "breakpoints": { "base": { "css": { "grid-column-end": "auto", "grid-row-end": "auto", "grid-column-start": "auto", "grid-row-start": "auto", "align-self": "auto", "z-index": "auto", "padding-left": "60px", "padding-right": "60px", "padding-top": "60px", "padding-bottom": "60px", "background-color": "rgb(255, 255, 255)", "color": "rgb(0, 0, 0)" }, "size": "@media (min-width: 576px)", "name": "base" } } }, "3686": { "id": "3686", "cssClass": "test_global", "breakpoints": { "base": { "css": { "grid-column-end": "-1", "grid-row-end": "span 1", "grid-column-start": "1", "grid-row-start": "auto", "align-self": "auto", "z-index": "auto", "padding-left": "0px", "padding-right": "0px", "padding-top": "0px", "padding-bottom": "0px", "background-color": "rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)", "color": "rgb(0, 0, 0)" }, "size": "@media (min-width: 576px)", "name": "base" } } }, "3687": { "id": "3687", "cssClass": "block_editor-3687", "breakpoints": { "base": { "css": { "grid-column-end": "span 2", "grid-row-end": "span 1", "grid-column-start": "auto", "grid-row-start": "auto", "align-self": "auto", "z-index": "auto", "padding-left": "0px", "padding-right": "0px", "padding-top": "0px", "padding-bottom": "0px", "background-color": "rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)", "color": "rgb(0, 0, 0)" }, "size": "@media (min-width: 576px)", "name": "base" } } }, "3696": { "id": "3696", "cssClass": "block_editor-3696", "breakpoints": { "base": { "css": { "grid-column-end": "span 2", "grid-row-end": "span 1", "grid-column-start": "auto", "grid-row-start": "auto", "align-self": "auto", "z-index": "auto", "padding-left": "0px", "padding-right": "0px", "padding-top": "0px", "padding-bottom": "0px", "background-color": "rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)", "color": "rgb(0, 0, 0)" }, "size": "@media (min-width: 576px)", "name": "base" } } } }, "breakpointActive": "base", "breakpointActiveSize": "@media (min-width: 576px)" }  
    • By hellerdruck
      Hi all
      I need to export all the texts from a website to a translation company (as json or csv or txt...). How can this be done? Of course manually, but this website is huge and it would take me years...
      Also, as a second step, importing the translation ...
      Any ideas anyone? Tutorials? Plugins?
      Thanks for your help.