Form builder with WireMail module

wasta007

Hi I have got the wiremail working with smtp with google apps and when I test any email address from wiremail I will get the email. But when I try to submit a form on my website using form builder I will not receive email but details of the user will get register in the database.

Please I need help I have tried everything possible but form build will not deliver the email.

Can you post your Formbuilder settings?

Also..

In order to provide the best chance of help, could you provide the following info:
  1. Processwire Version
  2. Apache, MySQL & PHP Versions
  3. List of installed modules
  4. details of any applicable/related errors in your error log (assets/logs/errors.txt)
  5. Browser you are using

In addition make sure to take the following steps before reporting errors:

1. Upgrade to the latest stable version of PW
  2. Upgrade all modules to the current version
  3. Install the diagnostics module
    1. check that your server environment meets the minimum server requirements
    2. Repair database tables
    3. address any existing warnings or failures
    4. Try increasing your .ini variables like memory, and execution time
*Note, if you cannot even run processwire due to WSOD or other fatal error, please try a clean install, and then import the site folder and database, prior to posting issue reports.

When reporting errors that happen on a form such as the editor, please open the chrome console, or FF/firebug, and see if there are any network or JavaScript errors. Please report those errors along with your issue.

Lastly Don't Panic

Macrura - Thank for quick reply I am going to post all the details you have asked for:

-Form builder settings version 0.2.2 licensed / inputfield types : 16 / where can form be embedded : global_textarea_body. Norhing else have changed.

- Processwire is the newest install and 5 modules installed we run processwire on IIS server with mysql for windows environment.

There no error reported and everything used is the updated version.

There no errors reported when we submit a form it gose through and adds a data base entry but we will not receive any email and I tried to see anything is failing no errors.

@wasta007 - you should post this in the formbuilder forum in the future. In the meantime you can download the latest formbuilder from the VIP area.

as cstevensjr stated you will need the latest version.