The file is attached. To install, you'd replace the existing files...
/wire/modules/Inputfield/InputfieldDatetime/ (entire directory)
...with the new ones here: Datetime1.zip 22.08K 85 downloads
Here's what's new:
- You can now select from predefined date and/or time formats, rather than having to manually construct a PHP date format (though you can still do that too if you want to).
- No more conversion issues with day-first vs. month-first dates and the datepicker.
- There is now a time picker too! If you opt to include a time component, the datepicker will include a timepicker.
- You can now choose when you want your datepicker to appear: on click (as before), on focus (new), or inline (new, always visible).
- You can now optionally specify alternate date/time output and input formats on a per-language basis. So if you need month-first dates for US users, and day-first dates for European users, no problem.
- For the date output format, you can use PHP strftime() codes if you want to. This enables you to have one date format that outputs language-specific/localized month or day names. Though if you don't need to output localized month/day names, then it's better to stick with the default date formats.
Date/time picker example:
Fieldtype configuration example:
Inputfield configuration example: