Is anyone else on reddit?

OrganizedFellow

I have the same username on there as on here, and well ... most other services as well :)

I think I am addicted to reddit. So many categories/subreddits and I can spend hours and hours just reading and laughing at things.

Do you have any favorite subs?

I spend more of my time in ELI5, AskReddit, webdev, frontend, TIL, TIFU, Nexus4 and Android (+ a few others).

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm on there, usually I hang out for a bit on /r/PHP, /r/webdev, /r/worldnews, and up until recently /r/serialpodcast. I found /r/teenagers the other day and was so fascinated (it's like a discussion area for teenagers and I felt like an old man).

I'm on there, usually I hang out for a bit on /r/PHP, /r/webdev, /r/worldnews, and up until recently /r/serialpodcast. I found /r/teenagers the other day and was so fascinated (it's like a discussion area for teenagers and I felt like an old man).

EEK!

I don't need to be on there, lol. Just got over the flu and I fell, FELL, hard, off the curb coming from the doctors office.

If there's anything that makes a man feel old, yeah, it's hearing about how teens are teens, but worse ... worse is feeling the aches and pains walking through a car parking lot.

lol

As for reddit, I absolutely love the place.

spend most of my time in /r/tifu, TIL, ELI5, webdev, frontend, and I love Linux4noobs