VeiJari

Assigning user pages to page reference array

Hello,

I'm trying to create a page via api and populate values to it. I can populate everything except user pages to a page reference array.

Code: 

$dataUsers = $data->project->users;
  foreach($dataUsers as $dataUser) {
    $newProject->projectUsers->add(wire()->pages->find('template=user, id=' . $dataUser->id));
  }

I'm receiving my data via JSON.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks for help

Users are not typical pages, so you should use wire()->users->find() instead. Or, alternatively, you can use wire()->pages->find('template=user, id=..., check_access=0').

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By VeiJari
      Hello forum, we're trying to use Processwire as our REST-API. We are having problems with our API login to Processwire from frontend. It gives us 403 error.
      We have installed ProcessWire to subdirectory (/api/*) and our frontend is static JS files at root ( / ). Apache access logs gives 404 to our POST-request, but browser devtools shows 403 for our POST /api/login request. 
      Processwire backend panel works. We also have a GET endpoint for the API that returns 200 with correct payload.  So we're wondering why does our GET works but POST doesn't?
      Does this have something to do with Processwire .htaccess, or is this because of our webhost? What should we check first? Any help would be appreciated.
    • By rjgamer
      Hi,
      is there a hook after the current (active) page got created? Or which method got called in the Page class after the Constructor of the current page got initialized?
      Thanks.

• By killedfriendz
      I am very sorry for asking this but i totally do not understand how to set values of checbox using API. 
      I have checbox field on my page with name "order_status". 
      So i've tried few ways to make it checked but it still doesn't work:

$userPage->order_status->value = 1; $userPage->order_status->add(1); $userPage->order_status->add(true); Could you please tell me how to do it?
    • By rjgamer
      Hi guys,
      the field "redirect_last" of type DateTime got not updated. The update on the field "redirect_counter" works and got saved.
      Does anybody know what I did wrong in my code?
      if ($input->urlSegment(1) === 'redirect') { $page->of(false); $page->redirect_last = time(); $page->redirect_counter += 1; if ($page->save('redirect_counter')) { $session->redirect($page->website_url, 302); } } Thanks.
    • By theoretic
      Hi there! And thanks for Processwire!
      I've got an interesting case concerning access to current user page. It appears that PW somehow limits access to the frontend page of current user.
      I'm speaking about a specific PW configuration. We have two kind of users: 'regular' users with native user template and member users with specific member template and specific members parent page (by the way, it's so cool that PW allows to use custom user templates and custom parent for certain user pages!). So a member with name Joe has a page with member template and url like /members/joe .
      The members template has some access limitations: only member users can see pages with member template. It works like a charm in most situations. For example, user Bill (who has member template and is logged in) can browse a page with url /members/ann which also is a member page with member template.
      And now, meet the glitch! The above-mentioned Bill cannot get to his own page /members/bill ! PW generates 404 page instead.
      I see no reason for this behavior. From my point of view any member should have access to any member page in this situation. What am i doing wrong? Any advice is welcome!