verdeandrea

Members
  • Content Count

    114
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

13 Good

About verdeandrea

  • Rank
    Sr. Member

Recent Profile Visitors

2,688 profile views
  1. verdeandrea

    Thanks @PWaddict, yes i already did that, but it didn't help Thanks @BitPoet. The PHP version is 7.1.10, so a very recent one. And from phpinfo, for open_basedir i can read open_basedir no value no value Should i ask my server admins to change something? Thank you.
  2. verdeandrea

    Sorry, i think i posted this in the wrong section...
  3. Hello girls and guys, i moved a PW project to a new server and now i get this error: Uncaught Exception: Cannot open source device in .../wire/core/Session.php:267 I updated PW to the last stable version 3.0.98 but i still get the same error. The site is working on localhost and on another server, so i suspect can be something related to the server settings or php. Here is the full error Error: Uncaught Exception: Cannot open source device in .../wire/core/Session.php:267 Stack trace: #0 .../wire/core/Session.php(267): session_start() #1 .../wire/core/Wire.php(380): ProcessWire\Session->___init() #2 .../wire/core/WireHooks.php(723): ProcessWire\Wire->_callMethod('___init', Array) #3 .../wire/core/Wire.php(442): ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks(Object(ProcessWire\Session), 'init', Array) #4 .../wire/core/Session.php(166): ProcessWire\Wire->__call('init', Array) #5 .../wire/core/ProcessWire.php(432): ProcessWire\Session->__construct(Object(ProcessWire\ProcessWire)) #6 .../wire/core/ProcessWire.php(209): ProcessWire\ProcessWire->load(Object(ProcessWire\Config)) #7 .../index.php(52): Pr (line 267 of .../wire/core/Session.php) This error message was shown because: site is in debug mode. ($config->debug = true; => /site/config.php). Error has been logged. I'm printing phpinfo hoping that can help. Any idea on how to solve this? Thanks
  4. verdeandrea

    Thanks bernhard, i tried to change the trailing slash option to "no" and also the Scheme/Protocol to HTTPS only, but nothing changed. I always get the 301 redirect. Any other idea? Thanks
  5. verdeandrea

    I'm checking some other projects too, and actually i see this behaviour in other projects. Is there some configuration or setting I'm missing?
  6. Hello girls and guys, i was trying to figure out why facebook was not reading the og tags on my page and i saw i get a 301 redirect if i curl my website (and also for facebook crawler) but i'm able to see the page correctly via browser. The website in on https. There was a redirect from http to https but i disabled it for now. I checked the .htaccess and i commented all the 301 redirect lines, still i get the 301 redirect. I'm trying to understand where the redirect is happening. Is there any file i should check other than .htaccess? Thanks!
  7. verdeandrea

    Thanks guys, I also have some multilanguage website, but some words can be the same in all languages (for example: "note", that it is my case). If there is no solution to that maybe it's good to keep in mind not to use common words as classes or data-attributes in textarea.
  8. Hello girls and guys, i just saw that if I use a selector on a textarea, for example $pages->find('body%=notes') it also find that key in html classes and attributes. For example it will find <p class="text-notes">Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet cosectetur.</p> Is there a way to avoid this anche check only the texts without the html tags? Thanks!
  9. verdeandrea

    Thanks @wbmnfktr, thank for your support. I see the invoice but it says it's expired. I also see I purchased ProCache(Dev) license and I'm thinking about renewing this e not the single license. But the last invoice for the Dev version is October 29, 2016 and it says it's expired. I don't see a way to renew it
  10. verdeandrea

    Thanks, but i can not see or find the last invoice. Is there a way to have it again?
  11. verdeandrea

    Hi guys, is it possible to renew a ProCache Single that i bought in 2016? I don't see any option in the purchases section. Thanks
  12. Hello guys, I'm working on an important project and I'll probably need to import end export templates and fields from my local site to the production one. The last time i used the built-in import export tool i had some issues cause that feature was still experimental at that time. Now I'm using PW 3.0.96 on this new project and i just wanted to ask if the import/export feature is now stable or not. I have very strict deadlines i would like to avoid any possible issue. Thanks!
  13. verdeandrea

    Thanks @adrian Yes probably the export/import feature messed my repeater fields. In the end I decided to trash all the old fields and to start again with new ones so now it should be fixed. Thank you guys.
  14. verdeandrea

    Ok, i think I got where the problem is. The 2 repeaters have the same template id in the database. I have to fix that.