CareerTeam GmbH

Webdesign Freelance Job

Hi there,

We are an executive search agency based in Germany looking for a freelancer (2-5 days per week) supporting us with the development and design of our websites. The position will be located in Hamburg, Germany and it would be great if you are on short call. German language knowledge is mandatory. 

You can reach me via email jobs@careerteam.de.

Thank you!

Regards

Annemie

Design: polimorf.de
Development: muskaat.de

They team up for tasks like that and I'm also part of Muskaat. 😉 So feel free to take a look at the references there. 
Located in Neumünster - close enough to Hamburg for meetings.

• Like 6

Hi Annemie , 
I am available and interested to assist further remotely. 
Please check inbox for email sent 

Regards
Deep 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Greg Lumley
      Hi! In busy learning to know PW better I'm looking at existing code.
      I have Bitpoets Editorial Responsive Blog as example. While looking through the code I've just found this line in the blog-head.php 
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?= $config->urls->templates ?>assets/css/main.css?ts=<?= time() ?>" /> I hope it's not a stupid question but I've never seen this before...
      main.css?ts=<?= time() ?> I notice the main template is empty but of course renders on the front end.
      Using a timestamp really has me totally confused. Can someone explain it to me please. 
      Thank you! 
      Greg
    • By adisharma
      Hello Everyone, I am new in this community and I am learning typescript but my friend was suggested to me go with javascript profile because it is most popular scripting language for many web projects and huge community support with lots of documentation and support for solving issues. Can anyone clear this point which one is better for future points of view typescript or javascript?
    • By Marvin
      Hello, i want to ask, i maintain a website that using a processwire and php, and i want to make an archive at my website using a subfolder system, but when i try,
      the sebfolder is show but when i click the files in that subfolder not show, and my browser just show me an error Invalid argument supplied for foreach(), i don't know why it error
      Here i attach my code and my screenshoot website :
      This is my code

This is result of my website

This is my error

• By hellomoto
      I can't tell what's wrong; my local development version appears just fine, but I copy over the site files and db online and the homepage content is not being contained. This is what it should look like (same site in the same browser, running on my localhost): http://imgur.com/UFZFzrd
      What could be the problem here? Sorry to bring up something so irrelevant to PW here, I just know that you all are a valiant and helpful group, and no one on StackExchange seems to even know what I'm talking about.
      Thanks a lot.
    • By picarica
      so i just downloaded this template  and i uploaded it to my server made some .php changes so it would work and stuff but all the css-transitions or css-animations don't work. they just stop
      if you checked out the template all those buttons are smooth and really nice, bit when you check out my site all those animations are gone, why is that? is there some option i have to toggle? or is it normal? how do i fix it ?