Renew ProCache single

verdeandrea

Hi guys,

is it possible to renew a ProCache Single that i bought in 2016?

I don't see any option in the purchases section.

Thanks

Edited by cstevensjr
Moderator's Note: Moved to General Support for wider availability of this information

Thanks @wbmnfktr, thank for your support.

I see the invoice but it says it's expired.

I also see I purchased ProCache(Dev) license and I'm thinking about renewing this e not the single license.

But the last invoice for the Dev version is October 29, 2016 and it says it's expired. I don't see a way to renew it

As written on the page I linked in my first post:

I want to renew, but the renewal invoice expired 
Just like the renewal invoices are automatically generated, they also automatically expire after awhile. However, this doesn't mean that you can no longer renew, just that the system automatically expired it after a period of time. If you find this to be the case, just send a PM to "ryan" in the forums, or fill out the Contact form and let me know what product you want to renew. I can refresh the expired renewal invoice so that it'll start anew from today. It's simple to do, and we do it all the time.

Just drop @ryan a short message and he will help you.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Is there no way we can have an option under "Manage Purchases" to auto-generate a fresh invoice? I have used IPB (this forum software) in the past and I remember seeing an option to generate a new invoice. I'm trying to create a new invoice for Form Builder and I have messaged Ryan, but he's a busy man at the moment and I don't want to distract him from his fine work refining PW.

Either way, there's no rush as I'm just getting back into PW after a long long break.

• Like 1

I also noticed that when your subscription runs out, there is no way to download any version of the module. What I mean by that is, if I had access to Version 1.1 of a module and then my subscription expired, I can't download that version again. I can understand not being able to download a newer version, but why not the version I already had? I lost the zip file and have no way of downloading it again.

• Like 2

@ryan We also have these issues and those should really be changed of fixed if possible:

Renewal

We would like to renew three ProModules but have only renewal invoices for two of them, because one expired. Of course we messaged you, but as you are busy and don't always have time to respond, we don't have a new renewal invoice yet.

If it is not possible to change this behavior, maybe more board administrators should be able to generate new renewal invoices. ?

Download

We are not able to download our previously bought ProModules, because our licenses have expired. We were able to help ourselves by downloading and saving them on our fileserver before, but as a customer I think it has to be possible to download your purchased ProModules.

Maybe this could be solved by a dedicated download page in which you have to enter your license and after entering you get all downloads that were available in the time you have purchased the license. This could exclude newer downloads when your license has expired.

Regards, Andreas

• Like 3