Sign in to follow this  
sirhc

Out of memory resizing image

Hi,

I have a big image in my image field and want to resize it to 2280px before showing it to the user.

Most images are fine and showing as expected, but with one I have the following error;

Error: Out of memory (allocated 159383552) (tried to allocate 12288 bytes) (line 243 of /htdocs/process/wire/core/ImageSizerEngineGD.php) 

Why is this with one image and not with the other ones, and how to solve this?

Greetz.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Roberts R
      Hello.
      I never though about it before but when I insert image into CKeditor field I don't get ALT tag filled from image that has it. Do I have to do it manualy for inserted image or Im doing something wrong?

• By Martin Wuehr
      Hello everybody,
      I'm hosting a Processwire Installation for a client. It runs on Processwire 2.5.3. Over the years everything was fine but now there is an issue with one Image-Field in one Template. Trying to upload an Image the Error "Not enough Memory to load/resize" occure. Other Image-Fields in all other Templates working without any issue. The Images I Tried to upload are very small (600px * 420px). The Images blongs to a News feed, and worked before.
      I read about the problem in the forum but I can't get this solved. I have no access to the php.ini to modify the memory_limit.
      I tried to update the Processwire Verion but failed. (Tried 2.7 /2.8 / 3.2) Got Always Internal Server Error and in the error Log: 
      Compile Error:     Cannot redeclare PageEditFieldPermissionConfig()….
      Has anybody any idea how I can get this solved?
      Thank you so much
      Martin

• By Mithlesh
      Changing it to null
    • By Mithlesh
      Hi, I have one URL - writerrelocations.com/contact-now/

I have one issue where my header Image is appearing again after the contact form, for your reference:

I have checked my processwire template section where have not added any Image field besides Header Image, attaching the same for the reference:

PLEASE help me to get rid of the image below contact form

Waiting for the swift response!

Thanks