I have to languages - english and russian.
I need russian language to be set as default for admin panel. How to do it? Thanks!

You just need to add the Russian language pack to the admin and set the Russian language on each admin user profile. A language pack is a zip containing many files that will translate the admin pages, fields etc.

Download the package: http://modules.processwire.com/modules/russian/

After that, go to /admin/setup/languages/, edit Russian and upload the file on the "Core Translation Files" section.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maxplex
      Hey there, 
      i have a big Problem. I migrate Processwire with a Plugin from my local Mama Server to a 1&1 web server. After few Problems with Internal Error (.htaccess), the site looks greta and its work. But my Admin Panel are not working correctly. Before I installed the AdminThemeUIKit but now I can't install ist anymore and I can't refresh my modules. Nothing happens after a mouse click on it. If I am going to the pages, I can't see anything. There isn't a Site Tree or anything else. I can not change anything there. Please help me, it is a huge Problem for me... The admin looks like the very beginning of Processwire !!!

• By quickjeff
      Hey Guys,

Looking for Best Approach to Allow Created By Changes to Non Superusers.

Any ideas on the best approach?
    • By DaveDev
      I want the admin to select one of the child of a parent in "page reference" as radio buttons, but it comes out empty
      here is my hook in site/ready.php
      $wire->addHookAfter('InputfieldPage::getSelectablePages', function($event) {   if ($event->object->hasField == 'childLinks') {     $page = $event->arguments('page');     $parent = "parent=" . $page->path;     $event->return = $event->pages->find($parent);   } });  
    • By ridgedale
      Reference: PW 3.0.62 and uikit3 based site using the Regular-Master profile.
      Please could someone advise what the process is to organise the blog posts under the admin login to avoid very long, random lists of posts.
      My immediate thought is to have the posts listed in groups by year and month, but I cannot see how tit might be possible to do that.
    • By nickngqs
      How do I change the permissions for Who can access this page for a single page.

This page inherits the admin template.

I'm currently creating a new page called Settings using admin template and assigning it to a process of a module. I can see the Settings tab in superuser, but I can't see them in a role I defined called 'client'.

So, how can i control what the client sees for admin template? Is there a page specific overwrites for permissions. I've tried allowing access in admin template view, edit. But still doesn't work