NoremPload

Front-End Page Editor on iOS 10

i love the new  Front-End Page Editor, but as always there are some troubles with good old apple ;(

i have a text field, a text-area field an an image with activated front end editing. everything works fine on desktop, on android and on older iOS devices.

But with iOS10 apple ignores user-scalable=no, so if i doubletap on the edit region, the text zooms. it works on the image but not on the text. 

any ideas to make it work again ?

thx !

Thx for the link! 

But i was looking for a way without the need of configuring the safari settings, so i guess atm there is no such way :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By alexcapes
      Hi,
      I've been invited by Apple to use their 'News' service for a publication in the UK. https://www.apple.com/uk/news/
      A number of CMSs already have plugins to publish content via the API, however Processwire is not one (yet!)
      https://newsresources.apple.com/en/faq/66346243
      It's slightly beyond my technical abilities but would be very interested in anyone that is willing to look at developing a Processwire Module.
      (for reference here is the Apple News API documentation)
      Update: Chapter Three have created a PHP Apple News library here https://github.com/chapter-three/AppleNewsAPI
    • By quickjeff
      Hi Guys,
      Im at a point in my project where I have front end user registration, login capabilities and posting of page capabilities by registered users. The users can also edit their own page. Its pretty much a clean site that is made to function like Craigs list but look like a personal ad site. I have used ryans method for registration, profile control and login. All is good so far! Now in profile template which I call their account management page, a user sees all their pages they have posted. The user can click the link to their page to front end edit their pages content. I would like to also give them ability to unpublish, republish or delete their page. Any thoughts or ideas? The way I invision it, a script checks to see if the user has access to edit the page, which I have done. Then the user can edit via fedI front end editor module. Now I need to display a button unpublish, a button to republish and a button to delete.
      Any guidance is appreciated.