Jump to content

neonwired

Members
  • Content Count

    46
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About neonwired

  • Rank
    Jr. Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I'm hoping someone has seen this before. There doesn't appear to be an issue with the user info.
  2. I have a front end form for creating new pages, repeater and repeater matrix field don't seem to save any data. I was considering handling the data manually but can't seem to get anything useful from the post data, are there any methods i can use?
  3. i'm trying to use the pager on a custom admin page, it renders ok but the page doesn't seem to get the page numbers. Input is empty.
  4. Is there an easy way to get a pages index within a given pagearray similar to how $page->index() works with siblings. I'm trying to do a index of total count but using all pages of a grand parent page so essentially using all siblings and cousins.
  5. I'm using the page renderer to compile html emails as below. The problem is aoim hooks Page::render which causes an error. Is there any way to render a page without calling any hooks? $page->render('emails/base.php', (array) $data), 'subject' => $page->get('subject|title')
  6. The roles for the guest user always seem disabled and can't be changed. Any idea why?
  7. I'm using $config->paths->root to get the root domain of my site. It worked fine in my local dev environment but on my live server it returns '/var/www' rather than the actual directory '/var/www/my-site' . I'm pretty sure i've used it before with virtual domains so not sure what the issue is.
  8. Found the answer to the config appending _main.php using the $useMain variable as suggested in this thread. Thanks for everyone's help.
  9. I think the path is correct. It should be relative to site/templates, right? It does look like the config appends it was $config->appendTemplateFile = '_main.php'; Not sure how you get around this.
  10. I read somewhere that you could use $page->render('emails/base.php') to render a page using a specific template. However it doesn't seem to be working, it's still trying to use _main.php. Not sure what the expected behavior of this is or if i'm doing it wrong,
  11. Thanks, that's one way if i can't hook something. It'd be nice to have a default field though.
  12. Is there a way to prefill a field with a default value. I have a simple text field that 99% of the time will contain the same text but for the other 1% it needs to be editable so rather than paste in the same text for nearly every page I'm trying to find away to prefill the value of the input.
  13. I get this error when trying to add a new user. I've never seen it before. Anyone know what might cause it?
×
×
  • Create New...