Jump to content

vmo

Members
  • Content Count

    31
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

14 Good

About vmo

  • Rank
    Jr. Member

Recent Profile Visitors

972 profile views
  1. It is exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks
  2. Hi, it is possible to change the order of the fields programmatically on a template? Thank you
  3. Hi, I need to create a script to create a template and the template fields using data from a CSV file using the template and fields API: - The template will have more then 600 fields; - The fields are going to be organized using different FieldsetTabs fields; - There will be FieldsetTabs fileds inside FieldsetTabs. I saw some posts with examples how to create a template and fields using the API but looking to the API I can not figure out what is the correct order to do the steps to create the template and fields and how to organize them into FieldsetTab. What I understand but I am not sure: 1. Create a template 2. Create all FieldsetTabs 3. Create all needed fields 4. Create a Fieldgroup 5. Add all fields to the Fieldgroup 6. Add the Fieldgroup to the template There are any example how to create FieldsetTabs inside FieldsetTabs and fields inside that FieldsetTabs? Thank you
  4. Thanks, that is really good to know, I will keep it disabled. Done for now. Will try to debug it asap. All the best
  5. Hi @adrian - thank you for the hints to research the issue. I just disabled the "Fields Object" on the Request Info Panel > Panel sections and the issue of the 404 does not appear. I will take time to debug it but right now I need to put everything working for tomorrow and I will give feedback asap. Thank you, all the best
  6. Hi @adrian - After disabled the "RequestInfo panel" on the frontend panels stop receiving the 404 errors and after disabled the "RequestInfo panel" on the backend panels the admin navigation and save is normal, does not delay. Any next steps? Thank you
  7. Hi, @adrian - the installation is on a cpanel with Apache. The installation is a basic one with a few fields and templates (with no page) and with no modifications done to the original template files. I copied the installation with the issue to another sub-domain and did the following actions: - Disabled all extra site modules - Removed all the custom templates and fields - Only enabled the Tracy module in DEVELOPMENT mode (with no errors and 404 pages) - With the Tracy in DEVELOPMENT mode: I reenabled all the others extra site modules one by one and tested for any errors, delays or 404 pages - After reenabled all the modules no errors, delays or 404 pages were detected. - Recreated the custom templates - Recreated the custom fields After this actions there wasn't datect any issue, but... after added a repeater field to the "home" template the same issue appeared and started again to receive 404 pages and delayed page processing on the admin. I did the following steps to try understand if there was any issue on the repeater field: On the "home" template: - Removed the repeater field from the "home" template - After field was removed, No 404 errors were detected navigating the site - Added again the repeater field to the "home" template and the same issue started - Removed the field On the "basic-page" template: - Added the field to the "basic-page" template - After added the repeater field to the "basic-page" template, no 404 errors were detected navigating in the site Any ideia? I can make a zip of the installation and send it to you, if it helps.
  8. Hi, in a new PW install after install the Tracy module and enable the "Development" mode I get strange responses from the site: - On the frontend after clicking on a link the site stays processing and after a while gives a 404 page - On the admin the site stays processing for a while and is slow. I need to select the "Production" mode for the site to able to work. This is strange, the module never had this behaviour. The installation is using: - Processwire 3.0.98 - Tracy Debugger v4.10.22 Right now I do not know if there a module conflict or configuration that is making this behaviour. Thank you
  9. Many thanks to all, I was getting frustrating about this, saved the day.
  10. Thank you for the wild gess about the languages problem, it seems that the is related to the languages. I had only one language active that was Portuguese, and after added a new language the home was shown correctly, now I need to verify the issue in other pages. Many thank you for help I think now it is just a time issue to verify all the pages and file templates.
  11. The htaccess file is from a processwire instalation. The original htaccess from the version 3.0.89 and the htaccess from the other installation with a lower version are not working, the issue continues.
  12. In the same server I have other processwire site that is working and after replacing the htaccess file from the one that is working the issue continues, back to zero.
  13. You might be right about the htaccess directives, but I do not have much knowledge about the htaccess directives, I will try to verify. Thank you
  14. After comparing the htaccess files from the different updates there is no differences. I am uninstalling modules to verify is ther is a module responsible for this issue. The url address of the site is http://assembleia.pt/. Thank you
×
×
  • Create New...