Hello, I've updated my polish language pacakge for ProcessWire 3.x to be fully compatibile with the latest master version - 3.0.148

In this update:
- added all missing translations for a new features,
- removed translation strings marked as abandoned
- few small corrections for typos

download at:

http://modules.processwire.com/modules/polski/

or:

https://github.com/sevenstudio/polish-wire/archive/1.0.7.zip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi! 

Thanks a lot for the updates!

I took me over a year to finally dig into PW and start to use it in more serious way and I've been doing it for few weeks now.
First of all I'm catching up with A LOT of things here and trying to do things properly.
Learning to use Git and GitHub for a start... 😉

Now. I've started a new project with PW which will be a base for other projects and our customs solutions.
Your package is a gift from heaven here but there are still minor typings errors or tentative translations.
I'll try to step up here a little bit and instead of opening an issue I'll try to fork your project and make some commits where necessary.
Hope you don't mind such a path.

Zdrowych (!!!) i radosnych Świąt Wielkanocnych! 🐣
Pozdrawiam,
Krzysztof

• Like 1

Hi Chris, sure I don't mind. Please just share your thoughts and findings, so we can improve this language pack where needed.

Have a great week!
Pozdrowienia! 🙂

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bartelsmedia
      "Deepl" is an unbelievably good (paid) text translation service, that mops the floor with Google Translate.
      They have an API and it would be awesome, if there would be a module, that would integrate it for easy content translation.
      It could be a right-click context menu on the language tab:

It should ask from which of available other language it shall take translate from.
      What do you think?
    • By gregory
      Hi guys, I need help.
      how do I translate Next Page?
      <?php if($page->next->id) {echo "<div class='float-right'><a class='button' href='{$page->next->url}'> Next Page </a></div>";} ?> I usually use this:
      <?php $lang = $user->language->name; if($lang == 'default') {echo "Next Page";} else {echo "Pagina successiva";} ?> or
      <?php echo __("Next Page"); ?> Thanks
    • By SeoGuy
      Does anyone here have experience installing a translation module that creates new pages for multiple languages?
      I am assuming when these pages are generated, they are indexable by google as "new" and "fresh."
      Thoughts?
    • By bmacnaughton
      I am using the translation function (either $this->_() or __()) within a module that responds to AJAX API calls - there isn't really a page that is being served.
      When I supply a string with an apostrophe, e.g.,
      __('Book \'em danno') It is formatted as
      Book &#039;em danno  
      Is there some way to prevent output formatting when retrieving strings using the translation functions?
    • By Soma
      There's a permission for allowing editor to use the translator in PW 2.73. I could need this but it doesn't work. It shows the "Language" in the menu but when opening the page it says no entries to show. Anybody has some experience using the lang-edit permission for editor?