Davidson Galleries is now proudly using Processwire

MuchDev

DavidsonGalleries.com

Well it has been a long time coming, but I am finally here, LAUNCH DAY! When I started this project I knew very little of php / css / javascript / mysql, but man have I learned a lot. Thanks to hard work, endless reading and always friendly assistance from this amazing community I have begun my dream of being a web developer. This site has all the bells and whistles (that I could manage). I custom built the site using the bootstrap framework and lashings of javascript. The site uses several awesome modules including :

ProcessBatcher

ProCache

ImportPagesCSV

AllInOneMinify

BatchChildEditor

ProcessRedirects

FieldtypeCropImage

PageListBetterLabels

PageListShowPageId

ProcessDatabaseBackups

ProcessGoogleAnalytics

ProcessLoginHistory

ProcessLogs

Seriously though, I want to thank more of you by name, but I'm going to have to go through my posts so I make sure to mention everyone. Thank you so much for your wonderful support, and I really would appreciate any feedback that you might have :)

MuchDevelopment

• Like 7

Actually it is displaying pages and they look very well!

But there seems to be some more things that need fixes. I get 500 internal server error when try to serve from sitemap to a page like : http://www.davidsongalleries.com/artists/contemporary/sergey-hrapov/

EDIT:

a little typo: Kathe Kollwitz should be Käthe Kollwitz, and if it should be 100% perfect, the url part should be changed from kathe-kollwitz-from-many-wounds to kaethe-kollwitz-from-many-wounds.

EDIT2:

Not sure, but maybe double entries?  Konstantin Antiohken  <==> Konstantin Antiouhkin

Edited by horst

Currently showing Maintenance Mode for me. Have you taken it down?

Ah you were quick, dns was still replicating so I took it down to double check a few last minute things :)

Actually it is displaying pages and they look very well!

But there seems to be some more things that need fixes. I get 500 internal server error when try to serve from sitemap to a page like : http://www.davidsongalleries.com/artists/contemporary/sergey-hrapov/

EDIT:

a little typo: Kathe Kollwitz should be Käthe Kollwitz, and if it should be 100% perfect, the url part should be changed from kathe-kollwitz-from-many-wounds to kaethe-kollwitz-from-many-wounds.

EDIT2:

Not sure, but maybe double entries?  Konstantin Antiohken  <==> Konstantin Antiouhkin

Hey thanks for the notes and the kind words, I forwarded this to the department lead, they will probably tinker with all sorts of text, and that folder was probably just intern related. 

Back up now. Looks well. 

In another life, I'd love to run a print gallery so I enjoyed looking through this

Well check back, they have tons more to put up, not to mention they can ship internationally ;).

Hey join the club mate and with processwire you will save your self a lot of time and headache.

Yeah, I love programming and Processwire is so frigging handy that it makes programming actually fun. 

Thanks again everyone :)