Online courses with Processwire

Tyssen

I started this discussion here, but realistically I'm not going to have the time (or skills probably ;)) to be able to do this myself, so was wondering if there may be any one who'd be able to give me an estimate to do something like this?

Please ask for further details here or contact me via my website if you're able to help.

Oh yeah, forgot that.  :-[

So what I said in the other thread was I need to put together an online course using Processwire.

The course contains 140 questions. With that many questions, it's going to need to be split up over a few pages and with the ability for someone to save their responses and maybe return later to complete so they don't have to do it all in one go.

I've done something similar using ExpressionEngine before where a user would create a member account which would then enable them to create channel entries (essentially pages) from the front end. You'd create different templates/pages to hold different fields/questions related to their entry and they could come back, log in, and pick up their entry from where they left off last time.

Martijn, thanks for your input, but the fact that I don't fully understand your reply is why I decided to post this as a job. I think it will get the job done quicker if someone does it for me, or at least creates the template from which I can then do the rest.