praenatalmedizin-koeln.de

totoff

hi all,

online since today, a new site for a big doctor's practice specialized in prenatal diagnosis: praenatalmedizin-koeln.de

the site replaces an old outdated site and i put special effort to maintain the very good serp ranking of the old site. that's why there is an exhaustive faq page, an additional glossary page, and the tagline on top of each page.

the calendar of recommended examinations (see bottom of page /untersuchungen) was done with the page field type. the editor may allocate any page from the /untersuchungen section to the calendar with the help of page field type. once allocated, the page qualifies for the calendar if there is an entry in the respective field SSW (saying for which week the examination is recommended). if this field is filled, the information is automatically added to the calendar and sorted. if no "ssw" is given, the page doesn't show up in the table.

your comments are welcome. please let me know if you find any bugs.

modules: redirects, email obfuscator, after save actions

• Like 14

your comments are welcome. please let me know if you find any bugs.

Hi totoff, very nice design, (luftig!).

But sorry, no bugs found! ;)

only a little typo in Dritttrimester, in $page->name it is with double t in PageHeadline with double t and in BrowserTitle, Submenu right and in all other text it is with triple t.

I like it - very much! Great type contrast, great use of white space beneath the headline. And I really like the way you placed the image and the text part! Wow! I usually hate these "scrolling text on the left, fixed image in the background" stuff - but this one really works well! 

• Like 1

Hi totoff,

I would exchange the two parts of the title: 

<title>Pränatalmedizin Köln • Nackenfaltenmessung, Fruchtwasseruntersuchung, gynäkologischer Ultraschall</title>

Since bookmarks often are truncated, you might get a bookmark like "Nackenfaltenmessung, Fru..." and fail to see the company name or even the prenatal context.

hi ottogal,

many thanks for your feedback. this isn't pretty, i agree. but the keyword sort order in the title tag is crucial for seo. so we decided to put the most important keywords first.