Digital Marketing Montenegro

Leftfield

It's long overdue for a refresh of a personal website. At least it was built on the fantastic ProcessWire! Pats website awkwardly. I gave this poor thing a makeover before it got mistaken for a museum exhibit. I hope for positive comments, but I would rather listen to what the critics say to improve. It is not yet tweaked to the details (I am on the heroin run for the proper images for service pages), but it is something I can brag about.

Here is the link: Digital Marketing Montenegro

seo-evangelist.png

• Like 6

I like this update you've done, which held my attention longer than expected, especially with the engaging texts in the Services section. Your dedication to improving the user experience is evident in the details, along with the variety of content blocks and auxiliary elements. I imagine you put a lot of effort into creating many pages and fields to set it all up. Well done @Leftfield and all the best!

P.S. believe it or not, I actually read your Privacy Policy ? 

• Like 2

Thank You!

2 hours ago, OLSA said:

P.S. believe it or not, I actually read your Privacy Policy ? 

Ah, the Privacy Policy! It is a fascinating bedtime story, the legalese equivalent of watching paint dry. But not Terms and Conditions @OLSAbecause you would ping me for a beer next to the sea.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Very nice! Only other thing I would add is maybe use hidpi variants on the PNGs too as my monitor is 1.5x normal DPI and they look a little fuzzy and possibly fuzzier still on fancier 4k screens.

I enjoyed the honest pricing - it's been a bit of a journey these past few years to realise ecommerce often should start at that price point due to time involved. It's never particularly quick to set up and in my (limited) experience there will always be enough requests for stuff that's not "out of the box" to more than justify it. (Disclaimer: of course, pricing is different around the world but those figures didn't strike me as anything other than sensible).

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks @Pete! I will add hidpi image latter. Never did it before but now hitting my head... 

Yes, pricing wasn't exactly a walk in the park. But after years of wrestling with enough SEO nightmares on WordPress and Shopify to fill a horror novel (weird canonical URLs, ghost broken pages, and sitemaps that would make Einstein cry), I think it's safe to say this calls for a celebratory dance.

Edited by Leftfield

Ah yes and it's always fun when you migrate from WP to PW or any other ecommerce platform and have a million redirects to do for pointless tags from WP etc ? And even then you have to deal with the fact it used to be a WP site so bots are still always spamming old WP URLs and plugins trying to find a way in. Lots of fun.

• Haha 1