ProcessDbMigrate

MarkE

6 minutes ago, Flashmaster82 said:

Also when uninstall the module templates are still in the system and can´t be removed because its system templates.

Have you got a clean backup?

Not of my testsite no. I tried now to install to a clean testsite and it installed the module and the migrations link is under setup but on click

Snapsicles… Compile Error: Class declarations may not be nested (line 9 of E:\Wamp\www\Test2\wire\core\WireDebugInfo.php)

FYI I´m using the master version 3.0.229 on localhost/Wamp.

Edited by Flashmaster82

45 minutes ago, Flashmaster82 said:

Compile Error: Class declarations may not be nested (line 9 of E:\Wamp\www\Test2\wire\core\WireDebugInfo.php)

That's odd. This is where it is really helpful to install TracyDebugger! It really is 100% recommended when trying to debug. 'Compile error' would normally indicate a problem with just the file in question (WireDebugInfo.php). Are you sure it hasn't been corrupted? What does your IDE show for that file?

Migration Actions
Help (link)

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function bd() on null in E:\Wamp\www\Test1\site\modules\ProcessDbMigrate\DbMigrateHelp.php on line 3
( ! ) Error: Call to a member function bd() on null in E:\Wamp\www\Test1\site\modules\ProcessDbMigrate\DbMigrateHelp.php on line 3.

PagesEditor: Error saving field "Migration item" — Can’t save page (id=1065): /admin/repeaters/for-field-121/for-page-1062/1727215638-3146-1/: Call $page->of(false); before getting/setting values that will be modified and saved. [Page::statusCorrupted] fields: dbMigrateType, dbMigrateAction

On Migration Actions i cant see "install migration". And also the DB backup, is that a separate module or should that be installed with this module? Its a bit confusing. I dont know how to migrate from one database to another, is there an upload or something?

Edited by Flashmaster82

25 minutes ago, Flashmaster82 said:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function bd() on null in E:\Wamp\www\Test1\site\modules\ProcessDbMigrate\DbMigrateHelp.php on line 3
( ! ) Error: Call to a member function bd() on null in E:\Wamp\www\Test1\site\modules\ProcessDbMigrate\DbMigrateHelp.php on line 3.

v2.0.23 now available should fix that. Just upgrade from the module config (backup first just in case..).

26 minutes ago, Flashmaster82 said:

On Migration Actions i cant see "install migration". And also the DB backup, is that a separate module or should that be installed with this module? Its a bit confusing. I dont know how to migrate from one database to another, is there an upload or something?

At the moment the only 'migration' you will have is the bootstrap to install the module. Please read the help file to understand how to use the module.

Warning: Attempt to read property "id" on null in E:\Wamp\www\Test1\wire\core\PagesEditor.php on line 317

PagesEditor: Error saving field "Migration item" — Can’t save page (id=1070): /admin/repeaters/for-field-102/for-page-1067/1727216184-5518-1/: Call $page->of(false); before getting/setting values that will be modified and saved. [Page::statusCorrupted] fields: dbMigrateType, dbMigrateAction
Bootstrap not fully installed - Attempting re-install.

1 hour ago, Flashmaster82 said:

Warning: Attempt to read property "id" on null in E:\Wamp\www\Test1\wire\core\PagesEditor.php on line 317

PagesEditor: Error saving field "Migration item" — Can’t save page (id=1070): /admin/repeaters/for-field-102/for-page-1067/1727216184-5518-1/: Call $page->of(false); before getting/setting values that will be modified and saved. [Page::statusCorrupted] fields: dbMigrateType, dbMigrateAction

What were you trying to do?