Sign in to follow this  
Marcel

Create Users Batcher stress?

Hey,

I am about to use the tool Create Users Batcher. We have 450 users. When I tryed it with like 20 test users it worked but it took a while. Now my concerns are that 450 might be to stressful? Does anyone have experience with several hundreds of users? My thoughts are to split it in smaller goups and upload them one group after another.

best wishes

marcel

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dragan
      All of a sudden image-upload seems broken. No matter if I want to upload one single image or several images.
      Chrome console says:
      Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token in JSON at position 414 at JSON.parse (<anonymous>) at Function.parseJSON (JqueryCore.js?v=1535110864:2) at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (InputfieldImage.js?v=122-1535110864:1973) // File uploaded: called for each file xhr.addEventListener("load", function() { xhr.getAllResponseHeaders(); var response = $.parseJSON(xhr.responseText); // line 1973 The spinning animation GIF keeps on spinning forever...
      I thought I have seen a forum thread about such an error, but I can't find it anymore.
      If I inspect https://dev.mysite.com/backstage/page/edit/?&amp;id=11203&amp;InputfieldFileAjax=1 I only see headers, no content.
      content-type: application/octet-stream (in request header)
      in response headers:
      x-tracy-ajax: 1
      x-xss-protection: 1; mode=block
      Does anyone know what could cause this?
      PW 3.0.111 / PHP 7.2.8
    • By Mustafa-Online
      I got a field with a type of "files" named: course_file .. how can I upload it to custom directory??
    • By louisstephens
      So, I really don't know where to begin with this. I have the thought in my head (the basics), but not really sure how to set it up.
      The desired effect:
      The homepage is set up with a foreach loop that outputs all the child pages (basically just a bunch of pages with pdfs, docs etc stored in a file field). When A user is actually logged in, they can "star" an item or drag and drop (using Dragula) the page to a sidebar. Also, they would be able to reorder the pages in the sidebar.
      The question(s):
      I guess I have multiple questions regarding how to achieve this.
      Would it be best to create a page field in the user template to save the page(s)? How would you actually save the page state (sidebar output, reordering, etc) once the drag and drop has been used? Thanks in advance for any help! A lot of this was just what was in my head, so it might not make full sense. However, I will update this if I can actually wrap my head around everything.
    • By rst
      I am having problems uploading svg images in the the latest pw 3.0.98. It shows the preview and has the spinner on top of it, and just gets stuck on that.
      Worked fine in the previous version of PW
    • By webhoes
      Hello,
      I am working of a site for a sport organisation.
      All affiliated gyms can edit their profile. I have used the advaced mode so that if you create a new page under location the gym can login and edit their profile.
      i also want that they can add instructors as child of their profile and also are able to edit those instructors.
      I can not get passed the able to edit all subpaged or none.
      How should this be done? Or is this not possible?