I'm going to be offline for a few days

ryan

I'm leaving tomorrow for vacation and going to be offline all next week. I've got friends staying at my place to keep the business running and cats happy, but during that time you may not see any posts, tweets or commits from me. Just wanted to explain ahead of time so nobody thinks I've disappeared. :) Though if internet access presents itself, then this will be the first place I'll check in, but just wanted to provide adequate notice if that didn't happen. I'm taking the laptop with me and hope to get some PW updates done on the road as well.

If you don't mind, please keep an eye on this place while I'm gone. If any new users drop by here, make them feel at home. Hope you all have a great week next week.

Thanks,

Ryan

• Like 9

Thanks guys, it was a great trip. Thanks to everyone for keeping an eye on things here. Finally back on land and just need to get back home and unpacked. There was so much to do onboard, I didn't end up even turning on the computer the whole time. Though I checked my email a couple times from the internet cafe just to keep an eye out for any emergencies. It may take me a couple days to get all caught up with messages here, but I'm going to start chipping away at them now and should be back to a regular day in my office tomorrow.

• Like 3