Mike Rockett

Developer centric form processor

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By breezer
      Hello all 🙂
      First I would like to say PW is a wonderful CMS and a very helpful and friendly community, which is rare these days.
      I was doing web dev as a hobby while I cared for elderly parents but now it's time to move forward and get serious ( it's getting cold here so I'll be trapped indoors lol ). A while back I created a full featured built in forum system for Evolution CMS which I could rewrite for PW if there is enough interest, although it would have to be a paid module. At the moment I only have a working version on my local wamp, I can put it online next week and send anyone interested a link via PM.
      What do ya'll think?
      I removed the old screenshots as they are not relevant any more 🙂
    • By pwFoo
      With JS fetch() it is a bit tricky to get for example $_POST populated (params need to be FormData / forms), but would it possible to get PW $input (get, post, urlSegments, queryString) working for fetch requests?
      Is there a fix / hook / workaround to solve it PW side?
    • By MoritzLost
      UPDATE: I have published a stable version of this module!
      Discussion thread:
      Github: https://github.com/MoritzLost/TextformatterPageTitleLinks
      ---
      Hello there,
      I'm working on a tiny textformatter module that searches the text for titles of other pages on your site and creates hyperlinks to them. I'm not sure if something like this exists already, but I haven't found anything in the module directory, so I wrote my own solution 🙂
      It's not properly tested yet and is still missing some functionality I would like to implement, so at the moment it should be considered in BETA. Features include limiting the pages that will get searched by template, and adding a custom CSS class to the generated hyperlinks. As I'm writing this I noticed that it will probably include unpublished and hidden pages at the moment, so yeah ... it's still in development alright 😅
      You can download the module from Github:
      https://github.com/MoritzLost/TextformatterPageTitleLinks
      There's some more information in the readme as well.
      Anyway, let me know what you think! I'm happy about any feedback, possible improvements or ideas on how to improve the module. Cheers.
    • By Guy Incognito
      Just wondering what software/approaches others take to the management of their code snippets.
      Relatively new to PW and finding that its logical approach is making it far easier for me to reuse code in projects and encourages me to try and be more organised!
      I've looked at few notes apps that piggyback of Gists - although I'm not sure if Gists is a good idea for private project work seeing as they're never totally private.
    • By gonzz
      I'm doing an artist site and they want to be able to upload a large .tiff to their portfolio. I need to keep to a copy of the original file in the server for the art distributers, and of course serve jpg in the web front end.
      I had the idea of extending the file or image upload input so that if the image is tiff, keep it, and also convert it to jpg, so I could access through something like $image->originalUrl or $image->size(100, 100)->url 
      I was wondering if you thought this a good idea, or if i'm over-engineering something that could be done simply. Also, I've never extended an input, so any examples are welcome.
      Thanks!