Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Klenkes last won the day on December 12 2017

Klenkes had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

132 Excellent

About Klenkes

  • Rank
    Sr. Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Near Heidenheim / Germany

Recent Profile Visitors

1,801 profile views
  1. If you set the HC to PHP, you would have to echo your HTML of course, or concatenate and then echo it. <?php $out .= '<div class="seo-block seo-interviews">'; $out .= "<h2>{$heading}</h2>"; $out .= '<ul>'; foreach( $interviews as $one ){ $out .= "<li> // ... </li>"; } $out .= '</ul>'; $out .= '</div>'; echo $out;
  2. No, wait, I started over. Seems that the only way to collapse groups is through the Tags Manager, and check the Display as collapsed in field list at the bottom. Robin S was right.
  3. mhh... seems to me that an underscore prepended to the tag name colases the group. _Meta But then all tags have to be prepended.... not very user friendly. This makes out of a tag called Meta now Meta_Meta and copies the group, but collapsed. So I ended up with two goups named Meta, one opened and one collapsed.
  4. In the settings of a field, in Advanced tab, we usually could group fields by tags and then prepend a - to a tag. Then the group appeared collapsed in the backend. I recently noticed that this doesn't work anymore. No matter what I try, a -Meta shows a second group named also Meta. In 3.0.98 it still works but not in 3.0.119 AdminTheme doesn't matter. No JS Errors. Was there any change I missed? Forgot... template gouping and collapsing works!
  5. Sometimes I wonder how I tie my shows in the morning... thinking way too complicated So many years and I love Processwire even more every day! Everything I need is already there. I do it in the backend with two fields(text) and FieldtypeRuntimeMarkup generates urlencode($page->encodekey)) and so on... and the result is the complete URL for the editors to copy. And even a button to test it! $prefix = $page->httpUrl . '?'; $l_key = urlencode($page->encodekey); $l_title = urlencode($page->encodetitle); $gclid = '123456789'; $result = '<textarea rows="5">'.$prefix . 'keyword=' . $l_key . '&title=' . $l_title . '&gclid=' . $gclid . '</textarea>'; return $result;
  6. Thanks. The problem is that editors would have to write this in a Google tool?(I don't know...) and I can't urlencode it in a template. Perhaps I write a tool for them or they use an online tool for the encoding. But GET parameter seem the better option.
  7. Yep! Thanks. I forgot about that. Works with Processmodules too.
  8. A client wants to use landing pages coming from Google ads, and needs to hand over a keyword and a title for the landing page. The URL would look like this: ..../l2/keyword/Funny title with løts of special chåracters änd spaces/ (Just an example) I tried to encode the URL in different ways but not even spaces work and result in a "404 Page not found". Then I found this Github issue: https://github.com/processwire/processwire-issues/issues/720 At least I know that I am not the only one with this kind of problem. The client is a very pragmatic fellow and suggested to custom-encode the segments like: (don't try to read it) ..../l2/keyword/Funny_S_title_S_with_S_l_o1_ts_S_of_S_special_S_ch_a2_racters_ae_nd_S_spaces/ and then replace all the _S_ _a2_ with the REAL characters in the template. Mhh... well... sure I could do that, but I don't like it, and editors would have to write the segments with a translation sheet! Anyone have a better idea? PW 3.0.98 PHP 7.x
  9. For now I did the unthinkable... I changed a core file, and it breaks my heart Since the function isn't hookable I had to edit: /wire/modules/Process/ProcessCommentsManager/ProcessCommentsManager.module In function processComments I added twice: $page_to_save = $comment->getPage(); $page_to_save->save(); Poorly done... but I don't know better.
  10. Very nice I used to have a separate template and output everything in a HTML table. Just to get an overview of it. But this is much better! How about putting the original with in a light gray somewhere? I am always interesetd wether I changed the value in template context or not.
  11. I tested all day Comments with ProCache enabled and everything would work fine except one issue: Even though my comments field has "Quiet Save" NOT enabled, the comments Manager doesn't change the modified date on a page with the comments field. That's very inconvenient for editors because they have to save the page with the new comment in order to get the Cache refreshed. And there are several hundred pages to navigate through. Is this by design? I hope not because I think it wouldn't make sense, I guess... If a comment is approved shouldn't the page the comment lives on be saved? The Comments Manager is a great module because it collects all the comments for the whole website in one place. PW 3.0.98 | Comments 1.0.7 | Comments Manager 0.0.8
  12. Hey! Sounds great! I was looking for something like this for a client migration to PW for a long time. I will check it out.
  13. I was happy too early... AdminThemeUikit required. I am still a Renoman...
  14. This is really great. In order to make editing easy for users I spend a lot of time grouping and arranging fields in the backend. I definitely will use it!
  15. You are absolutely right. My request would only be applicable for "Page URLs". For "Select Page" and similar fields where you select a page id it wouldn't be good. I will make a GitHub request. And thank you very much for the hooks! Working great! It would have taken me hours to figure this out.
  • Create New...