Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

22 Excellent

About joe_ma

  • Rank
    Sr. Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Liebefeld, Switzerland

Recent Profile Visitors

3,831 profile views
  1. Hi everybody Is it possible to list fields of referenced pages like this: Template «testresults» contains a page reference field to page with the pupil's personal details (template «pupils»). Now I want to list all the test results (filter template=testresults) plus on each of the listed pages some of the personal details of the pupil. Is that possible, and if so, how? Thanks for help.
  2. On a new pw 3.0.89 installation of mine I've got a problem with role permissions. The setup is like this: Templates: home, basic-page, text-only, folder All of these have no restrictions in the "family" section and all of them have the same access definitions (see edit-template.jpg below) There is a role "redaktor" that has permission to edit, add, delete, move and also clone pages (see permissions.jpg below). Now, when logged in as a user with this role, I can only choose from basic-page and folder. The text-only template is not available.
  3. Hello I tryed to modify the search template so as to search also descriptions of an upload field. $selector = "title|body|upload->description~=$q, include=hidden, limit=50"; That throws the following exception: Exception: Unknown Selector operator: '' -- was your selector value properly escaped? So how is this correctly done? Thanks.
  4. Thanks Adrian I changed all these lines and now it works. Sort of. But: the leaflet.js script that is now loaded still contains links to unsecure sites. I get the following errors/warning:
  5. I changed my site to https using the Let's encrypt certificate. Therefore I uncommented the respective lines in the .htaccess. But the leafletmap module doesn't seem to get this right and includes the css files in the head of the page with http only. So the page doesn't load because of mixed content. Where can I fix this so as the https files become included? Thanks for help.
  6. Thanks a lot. Works like a charm and is – of course – much more elegant than my gobbledigook.
  7. Hi Trying to setup a customized navigation. Page tree looks like this: home – upcoming exhibitions –– exhibition 1 –– exhibition 2 –– … – about – archive –– arch 1 –– arch 2 –– … – impressum Now I'd like to have a navigation, that lists only the subnav of "upcoming exhibitions" but not the one of "archive". I modified a snippet I found here in the forum. It looks like this so far: <nav class="mainNav"> <ul> <?php $homepage = $pages->get('/'); // first item links to the homepage echo "<li><a href='$homepage->url'>Aktuelle Ausstellung / current exhibition</a></li>"; $children = $homepage->children(); // render an <li> for each top navigation item foreach ( $children as $child ) { if ( $child->id == $page->rootParent->id ) { // this $child page is currently being viewed (or one of it's children/descendents) // so we highlight it as the current page in the navigation echo "<li class='active'><a href='$child->url'>$child->title</a></li>"; // if upcoming page has children, list them } elseif($child->id == 1020 && count($child->children)){ // build the subnav and list all items echo "<li><a href='$child->url'>$child->title</a><ul class='upcoming'>"; foreach($child->children as $c){ echo "<li><a href='$c->url'>$c->title<br>{$c->date_from}–{$c->date_to}</a></li>"; } echo "</ul><li>"; // otherwise list only main items } else { echo "<li><a href='$child->url'>$child->title</a></li>"; } } ?> </ul> </nav> This puts out the navigation as wanted, but only for main items (see fig. nav-open.png). As soon as "upcoming exhibitions" or one of its children is active, the navigation collapses (see fig. nav-closed.png). I cannot find out, where I went the wrong way. Thanks for help.
  8. Thanks a lot. I think that solved the problem. The admin of the server started a thread of his own and got the problem solved:
  9. I'm trying to run pw (intranet) on a IIS Server. Now I encountered permission issues: It is only possible to create new pages (with file uploads), when permissions are set to "everybody is allowed to do everything". Obviously our server admin is not happy about this. As I don't know anything about permission settings on IIS servers I'd be glad if someone could tell me what user should have which permissions. And: when in config.php debug is set to true, the page tree in the back end is no more accessible. Thanks for help.
  10. Hi I've got the following tree of pages: - page with press overviews per month - page 1 with press overview per day (hidden, template=pressespiegel) - page 2 with press overview per day (hidden, template=pressespiegel) - page 3 with press overview per day (hidden, template=pressespiegel) - … The template of the parent page lists the child pages. I'd like to modify search.php so as to search the child pages for the search term, but if the page has the template of "pressespiegel" list only the parent page. So my code looks like this: //look also in hidden pages $selector = "title|body~=$q, include=hidden, limit=50"; // Find pages that match the selector $matches = $pages->find($selector); //new array to store the final list of results //because I don't want to list hidden pages $result = new PageArray(); foreach ($matches as $m){ //if the page is hidden, list the parent of the page //because subpages are already listed via template of the parent page if ($m("template=pressespiegel")){ $result->add($m->parent); } else { //otherwise add the page $result->add($m); } //list parent pages only once $result->unique(); } // then put out $result But this results in always listing the parent pages, even when they don't have the template "pressespiegel". Thanks for help.
  11. Exactly. That did the trick, everything is fine now. Thank you very much, Soma.
  • Create New...