how to change permissions inside processwire

danielholanda

Hello,

I have a form in my html which sends an email with this result. This works perfectly on my html/css... but the moment I use this with processwire I get the following screen with:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /djfemke/_cms_processwire/site/templates/_php/form-to-email.php on this server.

So I thought... maybe there are some permissions which I have activated or something like that. This form after goes to a file which manages the form. This is inside my url structure as you can see in the picture.

Do you have any idea how to change this to make it work?

Under you have the url structure and my code of my form just in case.

REALLY THANK YOU

post-663-0-45335100-1347390479_thumb.png:

<form name="form1" action="<?php echo $config->urls->templates?>_php/form-to-email.php" method="post">
<div id="form_box" class="gradient">
<div id="center_box">
<h3>WANT TO BOOK ME?</h3>
<div id="form_data">
<table>
<tr>
<td><input type="text" value="Company name" class="gradient" name="company" /></td>
<td class="tdright"><input type="text" value="Name" class="gradient" name="name" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><input type="text" value="Telephone" class="gradient" name="telephone" /></td>
<td class="tdright"><input type="text" value="Email" class="gradient" name="email" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<input type="text" id="dateField" />
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

I think that's "you must move your PHP script outside site/templates" at a guess.

I'm sure I remember something like you can't run other PHP scripts from inside the templates directory, so move that _php folder so it's at /site/_php, change the URLs and give it another go.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Hi.

I'm getting the same issue here, but in my case I could really use PHPs in the templates folder. Is there any way to do that?

It's a kind of custom personal area thing. Registered users get their own page, select the desired template and choose things like the main color, that I need to feed into the css file. So to keep things organised, I'm creating a folder for each template, including PHP, JS, and dynamic CSS files. If I have to put the dynamic CSS file in the site folder, I'll make a mess as I add more templates.

The PHPs are working fine with a simple include, the CSS is stonewalled.