Wunderle + Partner Architekten

LostKobrakai

I recently finished my first bigger from start to finish ProcessWire website. It's a website for a local architecture agency which does lot's of the more prestige projects in my area. The image of the partners is still missing, but the rest is ready. I did the design together with a ex-fellow student of mine, the programming is completely done by me.

The self-imposed challange was building something that does really cater to current standarts. Therefore templating is done with mustache. On the initial page request the page is rendered serverside, everything else works via ajax, as long as the history api is available. If not it's not even loading the whole templating stuff and pages are served traditionally. 

http://wunderle-partner.de/

post-874-0-52056600-1426098143_thumb.png

Modules uses:

• ListerPro
  • AdminCustomFiles
  • Jumplinks
  • MarkupSEO
  • HannaCode
  • ProFields: Multiplier
  • Like 9

Really nice site. I'm actually really impressed at the speed with which the pages load, considering the large number of images in the site. I am browsing on my phone, and the pages switch instantaneously, it's amazing. I imagine that you are using Pro Cache? Do you have other tips on how you achieved such speed?

Great site indeed! I love the simplicity about it. Even more, I love the solid appeal/feeling I get from it. Well done :)

@ESRCH: I don't think ProCache is being used here. Mustache, the client-side templating system, would probably be speeding things up. I think it also has it's own cache.

• Like 1