Change the pagination limit of the tree in admin

vknt

I think I've read all the forum posts on pagination, but I could find what I needed: to change the pagination limit of the tree in the admin.

Basically I want to heighten the limit so my subpages in the admin view are not paginated. I've also looked at the config.php, but couldn't find a way to change it. Any pointers where I can change that value?

Thx in advance!

vknt - you're not alone!

I actually delved into code in my first week looking for a way to change that setting but noticed that the code pointed to a variable set in the module of the Pw admin.

I'm actually torn between thinking that it maybe needs to be more obvious that some modules have configuration options (some sort of visual indicator) as it wasn't immediately obvious to me either, or whether it's simply because I'm used to having to delve into code in other CMS'.

What does everyone else think? ???

::alert:: There's acutally a visual indicator that a module is configurable (gear), I've spent a day looking through all possible settings there. Not sure if you're talking about PW2 or PW2.1.

Wow, didn't see that. How long has that been there? :D

It is a bit small though and not immediately apparent what it means  - I'm only thinking of first impressions and making it easy, obviously I get what it means now because I know you can configure modules in the admin, however maybe it could use a tooltip?