Theme: DarkNight Admin Theme

Soma

Thanks apeisa, glad you like it.

Yeah this is a theme for working at night ;) I hardly have any problem seeing, you guys must have poor screen or eyes :P

I know there's subtle contrast on some colors, but far from not able to see for me here.

I just updated and fixed the sorting drag position (overflow-y:scroll on body was causing the issue) and did some subtle changes to some colors. Attached is a updated version 2.

Looks good - my only comment would be that the brightness on the fields in contrast to the dark surroundings is a bit too much, but then I'm not sure how easy it would be to change the colour of TinyMCE which I guess is where the main problem would be.

Looks good - my only comment would be that the brightness on the fields in contrast to the dark surroundings is a bit too much, but then I'm not sure how easy it would be to change the colour of TinyMCE which I guess is where the main problem would be.

Yes that's right, I've let it to be white, I can't change the tinymce iframe background and would look odd. Or is there a way, may through JS. But I got already adapted and like it the way it is.

Are you all commenting this by looking at the Screencast, cause nobody downloaded it yet? That might look/feels different from the real.

Great theme, Soma!

I installed it and it looks very cool. It seems like there's something wrong with download count.

A couple of things that could be improved, IMHO, are:

1) Change color of that green gradient jqui buttons and controls to more appropriate

2) Make luminocity effect of a current tab less distinctive (too much contrast, would be great to have it more subtle)

3) Maybe change the color of the title from white to less distinctive.

4) And yes, it would be really nice to change TinyMCE background.

Keep it up!

Soma, I've been using your pretty cool theme for a while and it seems that "sorting drag position" issue still remains (at least in Chrome).

Cheers  ;)

hey slkwrm, glad you're using my theme. I can't reproduce the drag position, I'm using latest chrome too. Make sure you have latest and clear cache. Do you have the vertical scrollbar area visible even if page isn't scrolling?