Brackets new features

3fingers

Thanks 3fingers, that is seriously impressive!

Shame we mostly use Fireworks but when working with PSDs that could be a real gamechanger.

Almost needed this tool a couple of years ago when websites tended to be more graphically intense and challenging.

Greetings,

Very interesting (although that video is annoying).

I use Fireworks for building comps and moving them to my initial running site.  But I've been looking into other options for my workflow lately (see this: http://processwire.com/talk/topic/3524-fireworks-gone-what-now/ ).  I'll definitely have to check out Brackets.

Thanks,

Matthew 

For me it could be even more useful if the same approach could be applied to illustrator files.

Even if I don't know how they are going to implement the "psdlens" feature, probably the supposed "ailens" one might be even easier to develop, due to the fact that vector graphics could be better translated to web counterpart.

We will see :)

I was looking at brakets with much interest as an open-source software, but this makes me think that it will be just another adobe family product... Don't get me wrong, i understand that business is business, but it does turn my curiosity down a bit because I can imagine that 90% of their effort will have to do with making it work with other adobe products instead of focusing in the real text editor developing challenges. I may be wrong though...

• Like 2