Need Someone To Make My Indian online Store

Ghulam Mustafa

Hi all.

I need some one on a very low budget to make one e commerce site to be operated in India.And need payment gateway instamojo and shipping aggregator shiprocket to install on my site.Further, I would like to have advice that can I manage to edit Processwire  site  later because I don't have any knowledge about coding and PHP. Hoping detailed advice.

Hi and welcome,

maybe you can provide some more details. Do you have a HTML template already? How many products do you need, what kind of categories, filters etc. How should products be added and by whom? Do you have a link to a eCommerce Shop looking similar to what you want? Have you tried any other shop systems already?

Have you checked the PW module directory for solutions yet and checked if they include all the stuff you need like https://processwire.com/blog/posts/padloper-brings-ecommerce-to-processwire/?

Hello there,

No I don't have any html template. I have my physical store selling ladies unstitched suits(dress material) and I want to put in online first to Indian market and then can be expanded. I will just give to idea how my categories should look. For example, I have brand Balaji Neetra and it cotton fabric and it's price is Indian rupees 650. Now it should come in the catagory By Brand, then sub cat. Balaji Neetra. And at the same time it should come in the catagory By Fabric, then in Cotton Suit sub Catagory . Similarly , it should simultaneously come in Category By Price Range, then it's sub Catagory 600 to 700 range.

I need basic set with Indian payment gateway and shipping auotomation.And  my initial total products will be 100 to 150 in  above categories in the biginings.Later we can increase.

Store should be little similar to https://peachmode.com/

I hope it is clear what I want. Looking forward to quotes.

Best Regards

Ghulam Mustafa 

2blmz7.jpg

Hi @Ghulam Mustafa , welcome to the forum and sorry for the meme 😉 

I try to be serious and helpful now:

What you are asking for is maybe the most advanced (and expensive) thing you can want in software development. You are asking for a custom ecommerce integration that works exactly the way you want. This is not only complex for the developer but also requires good knowledge of all the steps involved in the whole process from your side (because you have to tell the developer what he/she has to do). All that combined with the requirement of "very low budget" sounds like a high risk that you'll get something like what you see on the picture above.

I think you have two options:

1. Go with one of the off the shelf shopping solutions (like Shopify etc)
  2. Make something custom, but then reserve a reasonable amount of resources (time and money)

I hope that helps and I wish you all the best for your project.

7 hours ago, Ghulam Mustafa said:

I would like to have advice that can I manage to edit Processwire  site  later because I don't have any knowledge about coding and PHP.

If you find someone that develops it for you on top of ProcessWire and he/she does a good job, then he/she will make anything you need customizable. That's the beauty of ProcessWire. We can build software that is easy and fun to use by our clients and works exactly the way they want. But that's not low budget in general. It's (very) high value 🙂