Forum suggestion

Marty Walker

And that is to have a job board where people who need help with some aspects of ProcessWire that should really be handed by folk who know what they're doing with the API and PHP.

Hint: I've got some jobs on that I could do with some help with. I know some of you work full time elsewhere so it'd be great to be able to post a request for paid help - this is client work after all. And because I don't want to have to use anything else except PW!

Regards

Marty

• Like 2

I think it's a good idea. Some other good ideas for new boards have also been posted by mademyday and mindplay.dk recently (guys having names starting with 'm' know how to call 'em), so I'm planning to add them all before the end of the year. I'm going to be traveling out of wireless range all next week so won't be online. But will plan to add these when I get back unless Pete beats me to it. :)

If you point me in the direction of those other suggestions I can do them all in about 5 minutes.

I'm struggling to keep up with all the new posts made here daily at present, but I'd be happy to oblige with some new forums!

EDIT: Ah, guess one of the others is this: http://processwire.c...page__hl__forum

I've added Module/Plugin Development as a sub-forum of the existing Modules/Plugins forum (made sense to me) as well as adding a Jobs forum which I think fits just above the Showcase and Pub forums.

Any more?

• Like 1