pwFoo

[SOLVED] How to get $input work with JS fetch()?

With JS fetch() it is a bit tricky to get for example $_POST populated (params need to be FormData / forms), but would it possible to get PW $input (get, post, urlSegments, queryString) working for fetch requests?

Is there a fix / hook / workaround to solve it PW side?

Looks like it works fine... Don't know what I done yesterday before I opened the topic...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Greg Lumley
      Hi! In busy learning to know PW better I'm looking at existing code.
      I have Bitpoets Editorial Responsive Blog as example. While looking through the code I've just found this line in the blog-head.php 
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?= $config->urls->templates ?>assets/css/main.css?ts=<?= time() ?>" /> I hope it's not a stupid question but I've never seen this before...
      main.css?ts=<?= time() ?> I notice the main template is empty but of course renders on the front end.
      Using a timestamp really has me totally confused. Can someone explain it to me please. 
      Thank you! 
      Greg
    • By dimitrios
      Hello,
      this module can publish content of a Processwire page on a Facebook page, triggered by saving the Processwire page.
      To set it up, configure the module with a Facebook app ID, secret and a Page ID. Following is additional configuration on Facebook for developers:
      Minimum Required Facebook App configuration:
      on Settings -> Basics, provide the App Domains, provide the Site URL, on Settings -> Advanced, set the API version (has been tested up to v3.3), add Product: Facebook Login, on Facebook Login -> Settings, set Client OAuth Login: Yes, set Web OAuth Login: Yes, set Enforce HTTPS: Yes, add "https://www.example.com/processwire/page/" to field Valid OAuth Redirect URIs. This module is configurable as follows:
      Templates: posts can take place only for pages with the defined templates. On/Off switch: specify a checkbox field that will not allow the post if checked. Specify a message and/or an image for the post.
      Usage
      edit the desired PW page and save; it will post right after the initial Facebook log in and permission granting. After that, an access token is kept.

Download
      PW module directory: http://modules.processwire.com/modules/auto-fb-post/ Github: https://github.com/kastrind/AutoFbPost   Note: Facebook SDK for PHP is utilized.

• By jds43
      Hello,
      I have a search page loosely based on Skyscrapers where I'm parsing a selector with options 'beds', 'bathrooms', 'size' fields. It is working well until I select 'Any' after I've run a search. This is where no results are returned (/?beds=&bathrooms=&size=&submit=). I want it to reset and show all results.
      I hope this isn't too vague.

• By brdje
      Greetings,

I've created a product database which all use the template product.php and are published on the website.
      I'm trying to create an overview table with pagination of all the products, but using $pages->get does not return an object, only the object title.
      $products = $pages->get("template=product, limit=10"); This returns 10 strings in the frontend but not the object. When looping over the result set to get product fields, i get the following error:
      Notice: Trying to get property 'title' of non-object

Because the product database is fairly large, i've added a pagination using the same query and this does return all the pages, but i can't click on the links that the paginator renders.
      $results = $pages->find("template=product, limit=10"); if($results->getTotal() > 10) { echo $results->renderPager(array( "nextItemLabel" => "Volgende", "previousItemLabel" => "Vorige", "currentItemClass" => 'active' )); }
      I've added the option in the template to allow page numbers. When i navigate to the link manually, i still end up seeing the 10 first products.

I've tried changing several settings around, but i'm a bit stuck on how to resolve these issues. Do you have any advice what I need to adjust?
      Thanks in advance for your feedback.