Branding the PW admin panel

mike77

I'm starting new project for a first time with PW. I'd like to know if it would be apprioprate (in terms of PW's creator permission) to brand the admin panel with clients logo just to make the look of it more relevant to the clients CI. The PW logo would stay where it is now but I thought of adding one next to it or something.

Is it technically possible?

I'm starting new project for a first time with PW. I'd like to know if it would be apprioprate (in terms of PW's creator permission) to brand the admin panel with clients logo just to make the look of it more relevant to the clients CI. The PW logo would stay where it is now but I thought of adding one next to it or something.

To do this, I'd suggest copying the contents of /wire/templates-admin/ to /site/templates-admin/ and then make the edits to your version in /site/templates-admin/. That way it won't get overwritten during upgrades. However, sometimes the admin theme does get updated, so you may want to note the edits that you make in case you need to make them again during a future upgrade.