dreerr

UIKit Width Problem 50%

I'm configuring two 50% fields, but they don't show up next to each other, also the first field seems off a bit. Is this a bug or incompatibility with AdminOnSteroids, TracyDebugger, etc.? I already tried all the settings in the UIKit module, also updated to the latest version

Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-12 um 12.44.07.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-12 um 12.43.45.png

Hey dreerr, are you currently viewing the admin on mobile? I ask only because in your screenshot, the tab looks to about about 50%. From my understanding, if the width of the fields/container are 50% on mobile (or smaller devices), the fields will collapse and stack accordingly.

Dear louisstephans, 

No, I'm having a viewport of approx 1400px, I attached a screenshot of the whole window

Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-12 um 20.41.37.png

I had a problem similar to this, and it was a css conflict. It turned out I had installed the LoginRegister module and it's stylesheet was injected into the <head> on the admin page. Check your page source maybe it's something like that.

I can confirm this issue only affects Safari, on Chrome everything works fine 

• Like 1

Sadly I can't reproduce it working with TemplateFieldWidths still got a broken layout 😞

It looks like Safari has a problem with the ui-helper-clearfix class. If you remove it the layout looks ok.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1