New pw site

diogo

Thanks Nico! It was #fff before, but these are the colors of her corporate identity and we decided to keep them. It loses in contrast, but our opinion is that it gains in identification with the other corporate elements and in consequence, uniqueness.

There is a particular reason. The background picture is also content, and the scrolling always stops when the content reaches the top of the screen. I put some effort on making this feel as natural as it could be, but I should rethink it if it is annoying in any way...

There is a particular reason. The background picture is also content, and the scrolling always stops when the content reaches the top of the screen. I put some effort on making this feel as natural as it could be, but I should rethink it if it is annoying in any way...

I see. Maybe this is personal but when i scroll down i just think "hmmm..ok..nothing here", and am left wondering why i see some 'nothingness'.

I'm not triggered in any way to consider the bg image on the html as actual content with a purpose. Even if i was triggered i wouldn't have any way of figuring out what it's supposed to convey. Is it her place of business or some random stock image? I don't know.

Don't mean to knock your work here, because like i said, i like it.

Don't mean to knock your work here, because like i said, i like it.

I know, and I appreciate.

It is her work place, and it's important that people can see that it is a nice place. I will think of this and ask for the opinion of more people.