flydev

PulsewayPush

PulsewayPush

Send "push" from ProcessWire to Pulseway.

Description

PulsewayPush simply send a push to a Pulseway instance. If you are using this module, you probably installed Pulseway on your mobile device: you will receive notification on your mobile.

To get more information about Pulseway, please visit their website.

Note

They have a free plan which include 10 notifications (push) each day.

Usage

Install the PulsewayPush module.

Then call the module where you like in your module/template code :

<?php $modules->get("PulsewayPush")->push("The title", "The notification message.", "elevated"); ?>

Hookable function

___push() ___notify() (the two function do the same thing)

Download

Examples of use case

• I needed for our work a system which send notification to mobile device in case of a client request immediate support. Pulseway was choosen because it is already used to monitor our infrastructure.

• An idea, you could use the free plan to monitor your blog or website regarding the number of failed logins attempts (hooking Login/Register?), the automated tool then block the attacker's IP with firewall rules and send you a notification.

PulsewayPush.thumb.gif.d9e044a7dd698bccc54cba14fe47ccf8.gif

- - -

2017-11-22: added the module to the modules directory

Edited by flydev
Update
  • Like 13

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By thuijzer
      https://github.com/thuijzer/processwire-FieldtypeBusinessHours
      Fieldtype Business Hours
      ProcessWire Fieldtype for entering business hours (opening hours)

Input format
      Leave a day empty when closed on that day
      Times are in 24 hour format.
      9:00-12:00 9:00-12:00, 13:00-17:30 16:00-2:00  
      Usage in templates
      Days are from 1 to 7 where 1 is Monday and 7 is Sunday (ISO-8601)
      echo $page->field_name->isNowOpen() ? 'Now open' : 'Now closed'; if($page->field_name[1] == null) { echo 'Closed on Monday'; } if($page->field_name[2]->inRange('11:00')) { echo 'Tuesday at 11:00 open'; } echo $page->field_name[1]; echo $page->field_name[1]->entries[0]->getFrom()->format('H:i');  
    • By adrian
           Tracy Debugger for ProcessWire
      The ultimate “swiss army knife” debugging and development tool for the ProcessWire CMF/CMS

Integrates and extends Nette's Tracy debugging tool and adds 30+ custom tools designed for effective ProcessWire debugging and lightning fast development
      The most comprehensive set of instructions and examples is available at: https://adrianbj.github.io/TracyDebugger
      Modules Directory: http://modules.processwire.com/modules/tracy-debugger/
      Github: https://github.com/adrianbj/TracyDebugger
      A big thanks to @tpr for introducing me to Tracy and for the idea for this module and for significant feedback, testing, and feature suggestions.
    • By Harmen
      Hello all,
      Was wondering if any of you tried to include the Exact PHP client by Picqer in Processwire (URL)? I am trying to at the moment but I am stuck at the Authorization process. Building it inside a module file to execute a certain function every 6 hours to update something on the website. For the authorization process the file has to execute the following piece of code:
      header('Location:'. $urlThatRedirectsMeToTheLoginOfExact); But each time I am trying  to do so, I get the following error: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /processwire/index.php:55). I am out of options so that's why I am trying to find someone who used this library and could get it to work or someone who knows how I can fix it.
      Tips are highly appreciated (if they work ;))
      Cheers, Harmen
    • By BitPoet
      So I stumbled over the request to allow limiting templates to be used only once under every parent page in this thread
      and found that this would actually come in handy (also in a site I've built).
      The code can be found on github and soon also in the module repo.
      After installation, you'll find a new checkbox "Only once per parent" in the family tab when editing a template.