Nukro

What are you doing, when you have no work to do at the moment?

- Are you trying to learn something new (programming language, framework etc...)?

- Are you trying to refactor code from past projects where you have written "bad/not so good" code?

- Are you asking other employees for work or if you can help at something?

Learning new is something that I do as I work on projects.

On my down time I usually work on personal projects. Rethinking my personal site, looking for new opportunities... heck, the other day I found myself creating a text editor web-app, as if there weren't enough of those already, just for the fun of it.

The idea is to keep challenging myself, so more and better things can come up in the future.

• making games on Unity3d
  • trying to find work from other web designers and clients
  • playing with my baby
  • going through the long list of backlog tasks and personal projects to see if i have the time/money to start any (usually games, code learning, or writing)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, benbyf said:
  • making games on Unity3d
  • trying to find work from other web designers and clients
  • playing with my baby
  • going through the long list of backlog tasks and personal projects to see if i have the time/money to start any (usually games, code learning, or writing)

I have interest in 3D however it's WebGL am planning to start with using BabylonJS ,GameDev and Emulating are my hobbies and what interest me, I hope you share this journey on your blog, i'd be interested to read. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, benbyf said:

Ive got some bits here: https://benbyford.com/works/?f=games

and here: https://benbyford.com/experiments/?f=games

Haven't done lots of game stuff yet commerically, and I'm mainly focused on 2d games as 3d requires TIMEEEEEEEEE and money, and i think im just more interested in 2d

lol was already on your website the moment i saw Unity, and I like the experiments you have, yes It takes time and money , I realized this while trying to take up 3D Modelling in Blender, I gave up due to other projects, but am opening to free up time for this, lovely personal website by the way. 

• Like 2