List of liked replies on PW forum?

maniqui

Hi.

Sometimes, I give a "like" to a post reply as a way not only to like it, but also to bookmark it (because it may be useful in the future). I wonder if there is a way to list & browse all the replies I've liked. 

Or if there is a better way to "bookmark" replies. 

Thanks. 

Don't know if that is possible (I know one can view their liked content though)...How about doing it the 'old-fashioned' way, ctrl-D  :P  :lol:.  I do that often (not just bookmarking threads but posts as well) but also use SearchMark to search through contents of my bookmarks.

Edit: Welcome to PW and the forums :-)

Edited by kongondo
  • Like 1

Not with Likes but with Follows you can use the IPboard filter:

post-1041-0-21903500-1453066116_thumb.pn  post-1041-0-48133500-1453068113.png  post-1041-0-09700600-1453067993_thumb.pn

------------------

Another approach:

Something like Kongondo uses, (Browserbookmarks with SearchCapabilities), but browser independent, could be: to use the bowsers functionality to send pagelinks by email. (It opens your default email program with a new email where the subject and body part is populated with the page title and page url).

Before sending, you can add as many notices, text / tags / keywords / categories, or some copy / pasted segments from the webpage, etc. When sending this to a dedicated emailaddress that gets parsed by a module within PW, you have a browser independent storage with fulltext search. :)

• Like 2