Relaunch of my own studio website

totoff

Hi all,

it has taken ages, but finally I managed to relaunch my own studio website :-)www.christophlieck.com

The site used to be a desktop only site running on Contao and is now both mobile friendly and based on a real CMS (PW btw). I decided not to change the site design much to much as I still like it (it was first designed back in 2007) but made it a bit bigger (screenshot of old site with 800px width attached, new size is  960 px max.).

There is still a lot of work to do (don't mind the blog section!) - but it's online!

Modules:

• ProCache
  • Email Obfuscator
  • Image Extra
  • Markup Sitemap XML
  • Page List Show Page Id
  • Redirects
  • Batcher
  • Database Backups
  • Image Tags

I still don't like WYSIWYG-editors, so no CKEditor involved. I prefer Markdown - and PW supports it!  ^-^

The responsive grid is based on Gridset, which I can strongly recommend as both, extremely flexible and time saving.

Comments welcome, many thanks!

post-625-0-54558700-1448275164_thumb.png

• Like 8

Nice work totoff, looks good here on ff 41.0.2 on screen 1366 x 768. Your mentioning of not using wysiwyg

makes me reconsider going to try out Markdown. As for Gridset, I don't know. I have tried so many different

css grid systems and I always come back on pocketgrid as it makes so much sense in so many ways.