ProcessWire is amazing. Thank you.

manlio

I found ProcessWire by accident after searching for a lot of days a new way to develop website that worked for me.

When I was giving up I read about this amazing cms/cmf in a comment of a thread.

I come from Adobe Dreamweaver Developers Toolbox a project that was closed some years ago and I want to advice people to give a try to PW because it is really unique and very simple to use also from designer point of view.

For sure you have to learn something but you will understand that everything is well thought and nothing is left to chance.

PW is flexible, secure and very easy to learn

The forum assistance is wonderful and very kind with novice user. I was never stuck and had to wait very little time before a useful and valuable response.

IMHO one thing that PW miss is massive list of tutorial but I think it is only a matter of time and I hope to personally contribute soon in this respect. The forum is full of info but it is faster learning from tuts.

Thank you Ryan (you are a genius) and thanks to all the people that make this possible. PW is wonderful!

• Like 16

Dreamweaver Developers Toolbox?

Now that is a blast from the past. I once built and entire article management system, complete with full newspaper editorial hierarchy, with Impakt, which Adobe bought and turned into the Developers tool box.

Although it was a cumbersome beast, the ability to write good html while building the data handling side was really versatile, and yes, ProcessWire does give you that same freedom, but a huge amount more power!

• Like 1

@blad

Great "fucking awesome" video  ;)

@Joss

Yes it is really a blast from the past. I started with MX Kollection from interakt and was really hard to find something similar. But I agree that PW is really more powerful and flexible!

• Like 1